how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that I have permission from Ashwani Sir, posting charts of 3 metals which he said is going to reverse.

I learnt little bit piece of price actions from raghavacc sir's thread and forex factory and internet.

Sir- pls correct when I am wrong.

Lead :

After the 2 bars with long lower tails price is going up.Todays bar is piercing ydays bar. RSI is making higher loss and now greenline crossing redline.

Nickel:samething.After a longleg doji,its piercing yday candle. RSI crossing upside and making higher lows.

zinc-After a red bar with long low tail today is hammer bar and RSI is making higher lows and crossing redline upside.
as you know i am quite lazy in posting the charts,i have posted just one trade with chart till to day
i will be very happy ,if you will post charts at this thread with your comments as to day you have given
i am surprised that you have a good understanding of candle stick bar signals also
in my view your comment were perfect.
till this month i was trading at 9 hour bar
in my fresh trades in oct contracts i am shifting to eod bars
in last three four days ,i was very imbalance,when even nine hour time frame gave me whipsaw closer of my short trade and then it again gone short next day
REMEMBER WHEN WE SAY TREND HAS SHIFTED AT EOD EVEN AFTER THAT IT TAKES THREE TO FOUR DAYS BEFORE IT SETTLE PERFECTLY TILL FINAL CONSOLIDATION IS NOT OVER

Hoping that I have permission from Ashwani Sir, posting charts of 3 metals which he said is going to reverse.

I learnt little bit piece of price actions from raghavacc sir's thread and forex factory and internet.

Sir- pls correct when I am wrong.

Lead :

After the 2 bars with long lower tails price is going up.Todays bar is piercing ydays bar. RSI is making higher loss and now greenline crossing redline.

Nickel:samething.After a longleg doji,its piercing yday candle. RSI crossing upside and making higher lows.

zinc-After a red bar with long low tail today is hammer bar and RSI is making higher lows and crossing redline upside.
when you are sending the image of the chart,then dot should be at last candle,and chart should accompany data window
other wise how we will read the chart

Niranjana

as you know i am quite lazy in posting the charts,i have posted just one trade with chart till to day
i will be very happy ,if you will post charts at this thread with your comments as to day you have given
i am surprised that you have a good understanding of candle stick bar signals also
in my view your comment were perfect.
till this month i was trading at 9 hour bar
in my fresh trades in oct contracts i am shifting to eod bars
in last three four days ,i was very imbalance,when even nine hour time frame gave me whipsaw closer of my short trade and then it again gone short next day
REMEMBER WHEN WE SAY TREND HAS SHIFTED AT EOD EVEN AFTER THAT IT TAKES THREE TO FOUR DAYS BEFORE IT SETTLE PERFECTLY TILL FINAL CONSOLIDATION IS NOT OVER
Sir- Surely I will post charts accompanying your analysis.It will be a great pleasure for me and also it will improve my knowledge.I am always happy to do whatever you advice.

Sure.I will do it going forward.Today's Levels for silver pls?:)
when reversal mature in any commodity at eod,then the rule is,you have to go long or short as the case may be ,on opening price of next day
so as reversal in zink/lead/nickel matured yesterday,to day at opening price these were required to be go long
the prices of entry which i gave yesterday,were for those small invester,who can chase trend during the day and can take contrarion position few hour advance
but smart money takes its step of going long or short just at next day opening price

when reversal mature in any commodity at eod,then the rule is,you have to go long or short as the case may be ,on opening price of next day
so as reversal in zink/lead/nickel matured yesterday,to day at opening price these were required to be go long
the prices of entry which i gave yesterday,were for those small invester,who can chase trend during the day and can take contrarion position few hour advance
but smart money takes its step of going long or short just at next day opening price
you can see to day prices ,of above three,that if rev recognized in time,how at once profitable position built,which can be crried with out risk

Niranjana

Nickel has a tweezer bottom yday as marked in blue. RSI making higher lows means strength.Stoch also bouncing back from oversold means bulz are back from vacation!!!:)

As adviced by Sir silver is seems to be ready for strongcomeback as again RSI making higher lows and now making golden cross.Stock has a hook if am notwrong signalling bulz can attack now.

Sir,

So many times in the past I could makeout this reversal thing but could not trade due to my confusion in mind and no idea regarding where to enter and where to keep stops. Pls guide me as to in Nickel where was te entry and where the stop should be.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.