how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

The bar I have marked is called "momentum bar".The bar which has volume showing strength of a party and the bar having wide range.

The event in this case is breaking the range.Now bulls have created momentum in their favour. For the bears to turn momentum in their favour they have to break the low o this bar.

This is what I learnt how pro's trade this.They wait for momentum.They wait for the opposite party to react.If opposite party fails to react they go with the party who created momentum in this case bulldozers.In case the opposite party breaks the low of momentum bar they o short..

Vice versa in case of beers creating momentum bar.

Now bulldozers have to follow up.that is they need to have consecutive volumes to maintain this momentum.

Sir please advice whether my understanding is correct.The above is 15 Min chart.
u are right but i have not traded at 15 minute since long,although i am following one hour at one hour up to six it was long

hills_5000

Sir ..sometimes I don't understand you at all. On page 153 you have explained support and resistance and pivot. Between S&R there is no man's land. From R if price coming down and goes below S , then in confirmed short trend. Now price reverses , this same S has now become another R ..which if pierced upwards , then we are in no man's land again..now price goes up and up...pierces the FIRST R ...and still goes up ...now we are in confirmed long trend ..and this R which has just gone by becomes another support which we call upper support.

So will you please explain ,, what is pivot resistance? ...I just know there is a pivot above at which we go long or short depending on the trend , which you advise us about.

Thanks..

pivot support or resi can not be more then one,but support can be several and resi can be several

sir ..sometimes i don't understand you at all. On page 153 you have explained support and resistance and pivot. Between s&r there is no man's land. From r if price coming down and goes below s , then in confirmed short trend. Now price reverses , this same s has now become another r ..which if pierced upwards , then we are in no man's land again..now price goes up and up...pierces the first r ...and still goes up ...now we are in confirmed long trend ..and this r which has just gone by becomes another support which we call upper support.

So will you please explain ,, what is pivot resistance? ...i just know there is a pivot above at which we go long or short depending on the trend , which you advise us about.

Thanks..
in center of the no mans land area ,there is a line ,which divides no mans land area in two parts,that center line is called pivot line
when price is trading in no mans land area
bulls will protect lower support
beers will protect upper resistance
pivot line will not be considered ,it has no importance for bulls or beers at that time
when price is trading in confirmed long trend,means above upper resistane which will become upper support once this resi will be broken
now bulls will protect center line of no mans land area which is pivot line
now bulls are in upper hand so will not allow to beers to go up to lower support,will stop them at the center of no mans land area

in center of the no mans land area ,there is a line ,which divides no mans land area in two parts,that center line is called pivot line
pivot line will not be considered ,it has no importance for bulls or beers at that time
when price is trading in confirmed long trend,means above upper resistane which will become upper support once this resi will be broken
now bulls are in upper hand so will not allow to beers to go up to lower support,will stop them at the center of no mans land area
when confirmed long bulls will built fresh long from pivot line
when in no mans land ,bulls will start buing at lower support
and reverse for if move in the hands of beers

hills_5000

Got that much , thanks. I understand that for confirmed short trend price has to go below 50950 today. Bulls are defending the pivot line , which gives them enough space behind their back till the lower support.

Now is 51750 the pivot line ? If yes why term it as pivot resistance? If no , then is 51750 the upper resistance ? If yes , why not just call it so?

Thanks again sir and sorry if I am being a bother. But I want to have your ideas and terms very clear in my head.

regards

hills_5000

Ok Sir , ... from that I understand.. that since it was confirmed long , price was above upper R . Now bears attacked. You just said , bulls will start buying at pivot line, which means that since pivot is centre line of no man's land ( below upper R ) and price has pierced upper R ( now S) from top we are no longer in confirmed long but in unconfirmed long or unconfimred short . This is as I have understood the rules. ... Kindly clarify.

And how does the figure of 51750 figure in. From your this explanation I understand that this is the pivot line.

when confirmed long bulls will built fresh long from pivot line
when in no mans land ,bulls will start buing at lower support
and reverse for if move in the hands of beers

got that much , thanks. I understand that for confirmed short trend price has to go below 50950 today.((((( bulls are defending the pivot line))))))(wrong) , which gives them enough space behind their back till the lower support.

Now is 51750 the pivot line ? If yes why term it as pivot resistance? If no , then is 51750 the upper resistance ? If yes , why not just call it so?

Thanks again sir and sorry if i am being a bother. But i want to have your ideas and terms very clear in my head.

Regards
from 29th bulls are able to close price in no mans land
so bears are not supposed to protect pivot resistance
the are supposed to protect upper resistance
but as price is trading near lower support,so now bulls are protecting lower support
as for as pivot resi is concerned ,it is auto protected due to weakness,but bear are not protecting it

hills_5000

Sir ..the whole issue is abt pivot resistance whch u have not spoken abt before...

.... i have not undertood anything what u just wrote..... kindly take ur time to explain as per my limited level of understanding abt what I have already written... pls don treat me as an expert like u or anyone else here....

thank you..

PS: pls also refer to the levels of today...50950 and 51750.... so that i can understand...what ur re trying to explain to me.....

thanks again...

from 29th bulls are able to close price in no mans land
so bears are not supposed to protect pivot resistance
the are supposed to protect upper resistance
but as price is trading near lower support,so now bulls are protecting lower support
as for as pivot resi is concerned ,it is auto protected due to weakness,but bear are not protecting it

Status
Not open for further replies.