step taken-bulls were protecting 50845-lower support leval on sat
BULLS WILL AGAIN PROTECT LOWER SUPPORT LEVAL ON 3/10---MON

first concentrate on satur data
lower support was 50845
price closed on satur 51219
final result -price was trading in no mans land
step taken-bulls were protecting 50845-lower support leval on sat
bulls will again protect lower support leval on 3/10---mon
now on 3/10 on mon lower support level was 50950,so BULLS were protecting this level of 50950
now because price was trading in no mans land so bears were not protecting 51750 level which was pivot level
now on 3/10 upper resi level was 53165,so if on 3/10 price would have come close to 53165,then bears would have start short selling from that level
but as price did not touched that leval on 3/10-so bears were quite on 3/10,and have not participated in the game of short selling

now on 3/10 on mon lower support level was 50950,so bulls were protecting this level of 50950
now because price was trading in no mans land so bears were not protecting 51750 level which was pivot level
now on 3/10 upper resi level was 53165,so if on 3/10 price would have come close to 53165,then bears would have start short selling from that level
but as price did not touched that leval on 3/10-so bears were quite on 3/10,and have not participated in the game of short selling
on 4/10 bulls will protect new tentative lower support level
and bears will protect new tentative upper resi level if price will come close to upp resi level,other wise ,will sit silent

hills_5000

OK.. in no man's land bulls's protect lower support , bears are only interested in shorting near upper resistance. If the price goes in confirmed long , then incase it comes below the upper support ( which initially was upper resistance ) then bulls will first defend the pivot line. If they are not winning then they will defend lower support.

What you gave yest was lower support of 50950. And you gave pivot line of 51750. For us as traders we help the bulls by going long just above 50950 and keep stop loss just below it. Upper resistance was not given by you... right sir ? If price crosses 51750 ( for yesterday) on the upside then someone who did not enter at 50950 levels can enter just above 51750 and keep stoploss of 50950 for his long position ? there after bulls can expect action from bears at upper resistance , the value of which , though we did not know in the morning , we came to know later at night from you as these discussions progressed.

Have I understood right sir? May I also request you to give lower support , pivot line and upper resistance today also . Plus how do you feel about trend . As per my reading on charts for EOD trend is still down but it seems to have bottomed out for now. Please correct if wrong.

regards

on 4/10 bulls will protect new tentative lower support level
and bears will protect new tentative upper resi level if price will come close to upp resi level,other wise ,will sit silent

OK.. in no man's land bulls's protect lower support , bears are only interested in shorting near upper resistance. If the price goes in confirmed long , then incase it comes below the upper support ( which initially was upper resistance ) then bulls will first defend the pivot line. If they are not winning then they will defend lower support.

What you gave yest was lower support of 50950. And you gave pivot line of 51750. For us as traders we help the bulls by going long just above 50950 and keep stop loss just below it. Upper resistance was not given by you... right sir ? If price crosses 51750 ( for yesterday) on the upside then someone who did not enter at 50950 levels can enter just above 51750 and keep stoploss of 50950 for his long position ? there after bulls can expect action from bears at upper resistance , the value of which , though we did not know in the morning , we came to know later at night from you as these discussions progressed.

Have I understood right sir? May I also request you to give lower support , pivot line and upper resistance today also . Plus how do you feel about trend . As per my reading on charts for EOD trend is still down but it seems to have bottomed out for now. Please correct if wrong.

regards
now the concept is quite clear to you,all u have written is perfect
now last thing to under stand,over all from 29/9 bears are loosing strength and bulls are gaining strength, eod reversal,most of the time will come like this
how we will judge ,how much strength bulls gain so far
use rsi indicator on eod bars before opening of market ,u will see in everi next eod bar triger line(red line) will be coming close to rsi line(green line)
once green line will cross red line from bottom to top,we will assume,now bulls are more strong,this is the extra information which we keep in mind

now the concept is quite clear to you,all u have written is perfect
now last thing to under stand,over all from 29/9 bears are loosing strength and bulls are gaining strength, eod reversal,most of the time will come like this
how we will judge ,how much strength bulls gain so far
use rsi indicator on eod bars before opening of market ,u will see in everi next eod bar triger line(red line) will be coming close to rsi line(green line)
once green line will cross red line from bottom to top,we will assume,now bulls are more strong,this is the extra information which we keep in mind
on 1/10 51219 was the closing price,
on 3/10 51225,was the low
on 3/10 green line is above red line at eod
from 4/10 we will assume bulls are in upper hand,but in their fight in no mans land
now bulls will do effort to close above upper resistance,from 4/10 onwards---when ever succeed
bear can also do an effort to give gap down opening-wheather succeed or not
this is the normal process of reversal,which repeats all the time in all the commodities/stock/forex-technical are same for all the three

hills_5000

Thanks a lot Sir. :)

My levels based on EOD yesterday. Pivot = 51630 , Upper R = 53250 , Lower S= 50212.

Kindly let me know wht the values according to you are.

Thanks.

regards

on 1/10 51219 was the closing price,
on 3/10 51225,was the low
on 3/10 green line is above red line at eod
from 4/10 we will assume bulls are in upper hand,but in their fight in no mans land
now bulls will do effort to close above upper resistance,from 4/10 onwards---when ever succeed
bear can also do an effort to give gap down opening-wheather succeed or not
this is the normal process of reversal,which repeats all the time in all the commodities/stock/forex-technical are same for all the three

Thanks a lot Sir. :)

My levels based on EOD yesterday. Pivot = 51630 , Upper R = 53250 , Lower S= 50212.

Kindly let me know wht the values according to you are.

Thanks.

regards
if these level are based on standard s1s2s3 pivot r1r2r3-formula then will work
rule is go long from lower support,stop loss , below lower support
mine are different,but both will work

Sir ji what are your silver levels for today.

Regards
Ravinder
i was holding long in silver from 52050 level and mine stop loss of 51600 has trigered ,i also tried to go long with stick stop loss,but it looks bears are not prep to leave their short position,i was not able to take position from lower support,so in between move was a riski bet so i left
tentative lower support is 51000

Status
Not open for further replies.