how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sirjee...covered at 50130...first profit with your method....thank you....

Now , if we are to do this on hrly basis should we also not calculate the pivot , R and S as per hrly ? Just a query... wont that be more helpful?

thanks

basic problem is if followed one hour,at the same mts,from 52602 silver was short and still short,but i do did nothing except loosing some thing
at one hour gold is also short from 26765,i am preparing mine mind for one hour time frame trading

Sirjee...covered at 50130...first profit with your method....thank you....

Now , if we are to do this on hrly basis should we also not calculate the pivot , R and S as per hrly ? Just a query... wont that be more helpful?

thanks
support resi stop loss every thing will shift at one hour .stop loss will come down to only few 100 rs where as at eod it is few thousand rs
game will become safe

hills_5000

But , the only problem with this will be that a few 100 Rs ka SL will get hit very easily since that much amount is nothing in silver's moves and we will find that after a bit the move will come back in our favour.

Just my opinion , so maybe something else sir ?

regards

PS : Today's big red bar has engulfed the previous 4 day's bars on EOD chart till now atleast !! That is a good sign for bears.
support resi stop loss every thing will shift at one hour .stop loss will come down to only few 100 rs where as at eod it is few thousand rs
game will become safe

Last edited:
But , the only problem with this will be that a few 100 Rs ka SL will get hit very easily since that much amount is nothing in silver's moves and we will find that after a bit the move will come back in our favour.

Just my opinion , so maybe something else sir ?

regards

PS : Today's big red bar has engulfed the previous 4 day's bars on EOD chart till now atleast !! That is a good sign for bears.
these few 100 stop loses will be as good as few thousand.diff is it will be shifted every hour,and after few hour it will come down at break even

Niranjana

these few 100 stop loses will be as good as few thousand.diff is it will be shifted every hour,and after few hour it will come down at break even
My thoughts on this subject.I have observed that 2 hour chart works very well on trending day as well as a range bound day.The tops and bottom of this 2 hourly bars cannot be touched so easily.For example today My entry was at 51060 and My stop was at 51650 .i.e:Top of the 2 hourly bar in progress.Though there was a huge pullback ,it did not go even near that.Oh my god it went all the way to 49880.Again I was out. Now its 50500.What a cruel time I am having?First Nifty ,Now in Silver.

On a trending day if we trail the stop to the low of each successive 2 hourly bar it is a very good bet.2 hour TF is neither too long nor too short.

Attached is the 2 hour chart.Also look at how Raghav sir's technique also worked. Marked in green are 2 inside bars .When it cut IB it produced wonderfull profits.even today.The bias is the main enemy of me.:annoyed:

hills_5000

Very sound words... didnt strike me there !!

OK..according to me for the previous just gone by green bar hrly S= 49485, R= 50917 , Pivot = 50201.

So since CMP is 50489 , bulls are defending 50201..and bears are just sitting quiet till price reaches 50917...where they will start shorting....Am I correct Sir?

Do the values begin to be even close to yours. Would be helpful if you post your values so that we can know much correction to apply.

thanks

fmv is not so important,but the thing which is so important is ,to learn the accurate support and resistance system,as u have explained i will compare it with mathematical system to know what is the difference.if possible post the chart with support and resistance
Dear Ashwani,

I had posted the trades based on my MTS developed for your comments. Now it appears posting the support & resistance levels or [ii] their graph would have been better.

Can I post one of the above here for your comments or email them to you?

regards

Rajeev

in center of the no mans land area ,there is a line ,which divides no mans land area in two parts,that center line is called pivot line
when price is trading in no mans land area
bulls will protect lower support
beers will protect upper resistance
pivot line will not be considered ,it has no importance for bulls or beers at that time
when price is trading in confirmed long trend,means above upper resistane which will become upper support once this resi will be broken
now bulls will protect center line of no mans land area which is pivot line
now bulls are in upper hand so will not allow to beers to go up to lower support,will stop them at the center of no mans land area
Dear Ashwani,

You are writing this for the first time. Is it a good rule that if price reverses from confirmed long and goes below pivot, we can exit the long?

regards

Rajeev

i have reached at a concu that at this stage of high voletilety
if traded at one hour time frame with rsi and support,then out of five in three day at least good money can be made,but at eod and nine hour it looks difficult to me
i am making my mind for nifty and commodity at one hour,i think for next few month i will be more comfortable
in silver at one hour it was a 1000 point short game,but as per eod i was long and beaten
Dear Ashwani,

From your statement it appears that if volatility is very high, like in Silver or Nifty now, a trader can be safer by moving to a smaller time frame. So in such time one could move from eod to say hourly. Is my understanding correct please?

regards

Rajeev

Dear Ashwani,

From your statement it appears that if volatility is very high, like in Silver or Nifty now, a trader can be safer by moving to a smaller time frame. So in such time one could move from eod to say hourly. Is my understanding correct please?

regards

Rajeev
u are 100 % perfect,if we have to survive in this market,then one hour or five minute is the only alternative
nine hour and eod trading is very successful but its success depends on only one thing ,if u can judge the accurate reversal time,but since last one week,when their is a clear eod reversal,so after reversal move should break upper resistance,but what happens from upper resistance,bears will again start short selling.and that reversal will become a correction-and eod trader is beaten both side-i am very frustrated due to this abnormal behavior of technical

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.