how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sound words... didnt strike me there !!

OK..according to me for the previous just gone by green bar hrly S= 49485, R= 50917 , Pivot = 50201.

So since CMP is 50489 , bulls are defending 50201..and bears are just sitting quiet till price reaches 50917...where they will start shorting....Am I correct Sir?

Do the values begin to be even close to yours. Would be helpful if you post your values so that we can know much correction to apply.

thanks
to day close of silver is in confirmed short trend
lower support 50643
closing price 50165
so closing is below lower support
now this lower support is a lower resistance
now move is in the hand of bears
bulls have surrendered to day
to day pivot resi is 51347
tomorow bears will protect pivot resistance
tentative leval which will be protected will genrate after opening of market
i will give these levels

Very sound words... didnt strike me there !!

OK..according to me for the previous just gone by green bar hrly S= 49485, R= 50917 , Pivot = 50201.

So since CMP is 50489 , bulls are defending 50201..and bears are just sitting quiet till price reaches 50917...where they will start shorting....Am I correct Sir?

Do the values begin to be even close to yours. Would be helpful if you post your values so that we can know much correction to apply.

thanks
it looks mine system is not going to work in yours pivot/support
u will have to trade as per your pivot level
it will be like this
step one -if price opens below pivot line,u will assume trend is short
if it opens above pivot line trend is long
now suppose opens below pivot line
then during correction of gap down opening when price will move up .and it will come close to pivot line,u will go short and your stop loss will be slightly above pivot line
in case of opening above pivot line every thing reverse

cotton

I have been missing a lot in the discussion..so let me contribute as per my MTS...I mainly trade based on EOD..
So we all know silver is short from 65300 levels...had i been in market i would have got in at 61000 levels and would have continued to be market till date...because even though the market given false reversal at 52000 levels but its not a true reversal..and the gap between true reversal is very long and it will need at least 2 trading session..in silver 2 trading session is enough to bridge the gap..
and at 4 hr chart..it does not show you enough to take a decision..but yes at 1 hr as ashwani pointed out its better and you can still earn...

I have been missing a lot in the discussion..so let me contribute as per my MTS...I mainly trade based on EOD..
So we all know silver is short from 65300 levels...had i been in market i would have got in at 61000 levels and would have continued to be market till date...because even though the market given false reversal at 52000 levels but its not a true reversal..and the gap between true reversal is very long and it will need at least 2 trading session..in silver 2 trading session is enough to bridge the gap..
and at 4 hr chart..it does not show you enough to take a decision..but yes at 1 hr as ashwani pointed out its better and you can still earn...
as for as 65300 level is concerned ,ur predicition is 100 % perfect

Niranjana

Though risky these days, I have carried one short position from 51450 from yday night and today it didnt gap up or down. My strategy for today will be -As long as hourly bar does not close above last week close,I will only look to short.No longs.

Though risky these days, I have carried one short position from 51450 from yday night and today it didnt gap up or down. My strategy for today will be -As long as hourly bar does not close above last week close,I will only look to short.No longs.
there can be no better policy then this,in fact this way u are trading at eod ,last week high is app equal to eod stop loss,to begin with eod trading is very difficult,but its ultimate result are perfect and pain free-best of luck
at eod after passing of first three day ,stop loss come down very fast
stop loss as per 4th closing is 53039
eod tentative stop loss for to day is 52500,tomorow at eod u will be at breakeven

hills_5000

hi sir can you post the pivot R and S for now...

thanks

there can be no better policy then this,in fact this way u are trading at eod ,last week high is app equal to eod stop loss,to begin with eod trading is very difficult,but its ultimate result are perfect and pain free-best of luck
at eod after passing of first three day ,stop loss come down very fast
stop loss as per 4th closing is 53039
eod tentative stop loss for to day is 52500,tomorow at eod u will be at breakeven

Status
Not open for further replies.