how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was holding long in silver from 52050 level and mine stop loss of 51600 has trigered ,i also tried to go long with stick stop loss,but it looks bears are not prep to leave their short position,i was not able to take position from lower support,so in between move was a riski bet so i left
tentative lower support is 51000
position which is coming long at eod, is being beaten up within two day
their is thread at this forum strategy 315,that is a lagging strateg,leading are being beaten,so you can go through, that is working at eod at present,but of course i am not using that nor i will use,but it will help u a lot

Niranjana

Sir,

On 9 hour chart its going well though in range.That double bottom marked in arrow is an indication that bulls have started momentum from that point.

However on weekly the last weekly close is at risk 51200.Can we go short if that is broken.At the same time that itself can be the point of bull reversal. What is your advice sir?

Sir,

On 9 hour chart its going well though in range.That double bottom marked in arrow is an indication that bulls have started momentum from that point.

However on weekly the last weekly close is at risk 51200.Can we go short if that is broken.At the same time that itself can be the point of bull reversal. What is your advice sir?

i have reached at a concu that at this stage of high voletilety
if traded at one hour time frame with rsi and support,then out of five in three day at least good money can be made,but at eod and nine hour it looks difficult to me
i am making my mind for nifty and commodity at one hour,i think for next few month i will be more comfortable
in silver at one hour it was a 1000 point short game,but as per eod i was long and beaten

hills_5000

There is a double top in silver at hrly chart. So I think even though the bulls are putting up a good fight , they might be beaten. Anyways I went long at 51080 and have put a stoploss sell order for 50900.

regards

i have reached at a concu that at this stage of high voletilety
if traded at one hour time frame with rsi and support,then out of five in three day at least good money can be made,but at eod and nine hour it looks difficult to me
i am making my mind for nifty and commodity at one hour,i think for next few month i will be more comfortable
in silver at one hour it was a 1000 point short game,but as per eod i was long and beaten

Silver is actually just the tail...main culprit is gold... and that has a double top on 4 hrly chart. So as long as that holds we are headed down , IMHO. :)
basic problem is if followed one hour,at the same mts,from 52602 silver was short and still short,but i do did nothing except loosing some thing
at one hour gold is also short from 26765,i am preparing mine mind for one hour time frame trading

Status
Not open for further replies.