how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very badly caught by maipulators.Though my trade was correct ,my S/L wasn't.Thats a character of a pure intraday trade.
Bought again at 53750.[/QUOT
if your stop loss was trigered--after getting answer of this question,i am going to share some information with you,although you and me both have read that information,but it looks you have not taken notice of that information-that is connected with your today trade ,may be very help full in your trading decision in near future

Last edited:

Niranjana

Very badly caught by maipulators.Though my trade was correct ,my S/L wasn't.Thats a character of a pure intraday trade.
Bought again at 53750.[/QUOT
if your stop loss was trigered--after getting answer of this question,i am going to share some information with you,although you and me both have read that information,but it looks you have not taken notice of that information-that is connected with your today trade ,may be very help full in your trading decision in near future
I will be pleased to see that info from your end.As far as this trade is concerned.

My error was:
1. when price gaps up I should wait for the price to come to lower support to buy.That was 53250.In other words gap is closed and price takes u turn.

2.My stop was too tight.within the danger area.

3.10-12 is manipulation time.Hence fresh trade has to be taken after 12.

I will be pleased to see that info from your end.As far as this trade is concerned.

My error was:
1. when price gaps up I should wait for the price to come to lower support to buy.That was 53250.In other words gap is closed and price takes u turn.

2.My stop was too tight.within the danger area.

3.10-12 is manipulation time.Hence fresh trade has to be taken after 12.
you are right rest at main point i will write later

Niranjana

Bulls are back in to the business.

A DBLHC in hourly chart

Then a tiny hammer in 2 hour.

Now for the beers to take charge- need to break the bottom of the hammer.Till then bulls are strong.

Bulls are back in to the business.

A DBLHC in hourly chart

Then a tiny hammer in 2 hour.

Now for the beers to take charge- need to break the bottom of the hammer.Till then bulls are strong.
first bar is bearish hanging man at 53791
single bar pattern need confirmation of short trend
on second bar 53356 upper support broken
third and fourth bar are not hammers-just simple candle stick bars
these four candle stick two hour bar say bears are strong
but i am still not confident ,what will happen
from to day i have converted my mts at two hour,
for at least this month

I am still staying with bulls.Below 52930 I will be voting for beers:)
your decision is 100 % PERFECT
I AM AGAIN SURPRISED
THIS IS THE TENTATIVE LOWER SUPPORT LEVAL ,AT TWO HOUR TIME FRAME
BUT NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON HAS CALCULATED IT CORRECT, SO FAR.AT THIS THREAD
THIS IS ALMOST LAST STAGE OF LEARNING
THESE ARE MATHEMATICAL SUPPORT LEVAL
VERY DIFFICULT TO CALCULATE
I WILL NOT ASK HOW U CALCULATED IT
U CAN CONSIDER AS OUR PROPERITRI
I AM TRYING TO TEACH THIS THING SINCE LAST TEN MONTHS AT THIS THREAD FIRST RESULT,COULD BE AT YOUR OWN !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.