I AM AGAIN SURPRISED
THIS IS THE TENTATIVE LOWER SUPPORT LEVAL ,AT TWO HOUR TIME FRAME
BUT NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON HAS CALCULATED IT CORRECT, SO FAR.AT THIS THREAD
THIS IS ALMOST LAST STAGE OF LEARNING
THESE ARE MATHEMATICAL SUPPORT LEVAL
VERY DIFFICULT TO CALCULATE
I WILL NOT ASK HOW U CALCULATED IT
U CAN CONSIDER AS OUR PROPERITRI
I AM TRYING TO TEACH THIS THING SINCE LAST TEN MONTHS AT THIS THREAD FIRST RESULT,COULD BE AT YOUR OWN !!!!!
Hi ashwaniji,
I am following this thread and ur wisdom for almost a year on this>kindly can u tell again (if u dont mind) how to calculate the resistance and supports for commodities.
thanking u in advance.

your decision is 100 % perfect
i am again surprised
this is the tentative lower support leval ,at two hour time frame
but not even a single person has calculated it correct, so far.at this thread
this is almost last stage of learning
these are mathematical support leval
very difficult to calculate
i will not ask how u calculated it
u can consider as our properitri
i am trying to teach this thing since last ten months at this thread first result,could be at your own !!!!!
final support level will come some where around 52830
normalli these level are used on close of bar,if price closes below these level,but one can use it AS stop loss also,it is a part of once strategi

hills_5000

sir ..my support calculations are all over the place. would help if you assist me or guide me to get the correct calculations.

final support level will come some where around 52830
normalli these level are used on close of bar,if price closes below these level,but one can use it AS stop loss also,it is a part of once strategi

Niranjana

Finised my job for the day.What a climax? bulls were made vilans in last 1 hour.

It was a beautifull day of counterattacking by both the parties. Sir and my level of lower support was around 52930 to 52850.once it was broken it gave 100,200,300,400,500,1000......1300 points in half an hour.:)

Now again I remember Gujriwala:lol:

I will post some charts tmrw.

Niranjana

My thoughts on this subject.I have observed that 2 hour chart works very well on trending day as well as a range bound day.The tops and bottom of this 2 hourly bars cannot be touched so easily.For example today My entry was at 51060 and My stop was at 51650 .i.e:Top of the 2 hourly bar in progress.Though there was a huge pullback ,it did not go even near that.Oh my god it went all the way to 49880.Again I was out. Now its 50500.What a cruel time I am having?First Nifty ,Now in Silver.

On a trending day if we trail the stop to the low of each successive 2 hourly bar it is a very good bet.2 hour TF is neither too long nor too short.

Attached is the 2 hour chart.Also look at how Raghav sir's technique also worked. Marked in green are 2 inside bars .When it cut IB it produced wonderfull profits.even today.The bias is the main enemy of me.:annoyed:

first bar is bearish hanging man at 53791
single bar pattern need confirmation of short trend
on second bar 53356 upper support broken
third and fourth bar are not hammers-just simple candle stick bars
these four candle stick two hour bar say bears are strong
but i am still not confident ,what will happen
from to day i have converted my mts at two hour,
for at least this month
Sir,

Thank you for coming to 2 hour TF which always remained my favourite bet both on trending and sideways.

Since we are on a same TF now ,I look forward to learn lot more from you.

I will be pleased to see that info from your end.As far as this trade is concerned.

My error was:
1. when price gaps up I should wait for the price to come to lower support to buy.That was 53250.In other words gap is closed and price takes u turn.

2.My stop was too tight.within the danger area.

3.10-12 is manipulation time.Hence fresh trade has to be taken after 12.
use strategy 315,at two hour time frame,53800 where u gone long was a clear short,as per this strategy.if you have under stood 315 its ok.if u dont under stand then u can ask how it was a clear sell,i will also give some brief detail of basic of 315 that how we can take benifit of 315 in our normal trading

Status
Not open for further replies.