how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavacc

use strategy 315,at two hour time frame,53800 where u gone long was a clear short,as per this strategy.if you have under stood 315 its ok.if u dont under stand then u can ask how it was a clear sell,i will also give some brief detail of basic of 315 that how we can take benifit of 315 in our normal trading
Dear Ashwani,

Though I am not posting anymore on this forum, I am a regular reader of your thread and it is one of the best thread I have ever seen on this forum. Also I found one post regarding my decision to stop posting. I agree with all your points on that post and I would not like to drag the matter further.

As far as commodity trading is concerned,I do not have much experience in it. Niranjana is the one who grasped what all I taught with high clarity.She is also my Coleague as far as our profession are concerned. Wishing all the best.

Last edited:
Dear Ashwani,

Though I am not posting anymore on this forum, I am a regular reader of your thread and it is one of the best thread I have ever seen on this forum. Also I found one post regarding my decision to stop posting. I agree with all your points on that post and I would not like to drag the matter further.

As far as commodity trading is concerned,I do not have much experience in it. Niranjana is the one who grasped what all I taught with high clarity.She is also my Coleague as far as our profession are concerned. Wishing all the best.
dear raghavacc,i thank you for your reply and you are most welcome ,that in stead of stop writing at this forum,you have replied to my post,regarding your decision of closer of thread,i will be happy,if as and when you feel free ,you post your expert view to us ,at this or niranjanas thread
thanks once again

What is 315 strategy. Could you please explain in detail.
dear harish cali,there is a complete thread shs 315-at this forum ,you can go through that thread,it is a complete mechanical trading system at eod,if you have any query ,it will be better,if you ask it from originator of this strategy ,he will be a more competent source,but as for as my thread is concerned ,you are welcome to ask any thing

ayush2020

use strategy 315,at two hour time frame,53800 where u gone long was a clear short,as per this strategy.if you have under stood 315 its ok.if u dont under stand then u can ask how it was a clear sell,i will also give some brief detail of basic of 315 that how we can take benifit of 315 in our normal trading
Boss yes it works very well...need to check in 2 hour time frame....thanx

hills_5000

Sir ..the 4 hrly chart of silver has a big red bar. So should nt we assume that bias is now on the short side. ?

My observation. Silver has been moving in a narrow band the last few days. Yesterday after testing the upper resistance it has come down back into the no man's land and now seems headed towards the lower support ( even though it is slightly above the pivot level right now) . So unless bulls do some serious buying at these levels , price will just drift lower towards lower support.

Could you guide me as to what factors to use while calculating your resistances and supports. ?

thanks

dear harish cali,there is a complete thread shs 315-at this forum ,you can go through that thread,it is a complete mechanical trading system at eod,if you have any query ,it will be better,if you ask it from originator of this strategy ,he will be a more competent source,but as for as my thread is concerned ,you are welcome to ask any thing

Niranjana

On Monthly,It is a clear DBHLC.Now bulls in the first week tried to make some recovery BUT NOT SUBSTANTIAL.

On weekly its a green inside bar.Since its a conflicting signal with daily I am not carrying any overnight position.

Again on a daily we have a DBHLC. On top of bar 2, bulls will do some good as bar no 1 & 2 are of same high.Rule:2 or or more bars with same high or low,if broken will lead to big move.

Again if the bar 2 is broken downside it will lead to "BREAKOUT FAILURE" and beers will on rampage.We should be ready for next week to make some good pips.

Last edited:

Niranjana

I think a person trading 2 hour TF with proper technicals can make really big pips.

My stratey is I wait for the first 2 hour bar to form .Then I go short or long as the case may be.Then trail the stop to high or low of each successive bar.I do trade with multiple lots and hence take profits at the close of each bar or whenever I am in +500 pips.

On ranging day if my stop is taken twice I go out .No more trades. I comeback next day.

Above chart shows how profitable 2 hour chart is. Even in gold its profitable.

1 hour TF is too noisy and creates whipswas. 4 hour is too long.In 4 hour by the time we are ready to short bulls are ready to long and vice versa. In 2 hour I will tell you each and every day , you will get your pips without doubts.:)

Lets see what sir has to advice regarding its improvement.

Niranjana

How it happened yday.I did post 2 hour chart.This one is 5 Min chart.

Green line represents breakout failure i.e;Breaking high of day then not sustaining.

arrow no 1 represents the momentum bar from beers.red line represents the resistance at the opening of momentum bar and then price falls.

Pink line represents the breaking of swing low confirming beers are coming represented by 2nd arrow.The beauty of this bar is that it happenned around 9.50 PM. we know at 10PM we have both 4 hourly and 2 hourly bars are forming.If that bar closed above 53000 levels. The 4 hour and 2 hour bulls would have come with heavy buy orders and took markets to high.Thats where beers made strategy/tactics and around 9.50 they put a bi order and below chart shows where the 4 hour and 2 hour bar closed.Bulls could not do anything thereafter.

We should be placing advance order just below our lower support and we should not chase mkt once it falls heavy .No here our order is caught at 52930-52850.Stop should be above the top of that big red bar or momentum bar because that is point of no return.. that is at 53250.S/L is 300-400 points and we got very big pips .very good.

Below is 4 hour and 2 hour chart.Relate it with 5 Min chart and note what happen at 10 o clock close and how beers have made systematic plan to catch bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.