how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortly beers will be shifting their tent to 54300.
at present price is trading in confirmed long trend but tentative,as to days eod bar is under construction,at present eod upper support is 53570,so if to day closing will be above 53570 ,it means bulls won the battle,but to day till 11.30,bears will try their level best that 11.30 price should be below 53570,if they fails to do so,then next morning it is under stood they have surrender it happens in nine out of ten cases.
7th was the exception,when bears were so strong,that in stead of surrendering,they did a very strong counter attack on bulls.and on 7th at the end they succeeded also,and war continued for few days more

hills_5000

Thank you for that sir. I have been busy at work so not able to trade but i am following the thread continuously and trying to learn.

I saw a divergence on the 4 hrly yesterday which is still there. Should we not consider that also.

regards

at present price is trading in confirmed long trend but tentative,as to days eod bar is under construction,at present eod upper support is 53570,so if to day closing will be above 53570 ,it means bulls won the battle,but to day till 11.30,bears will try their level best that 11.30 price should be below 53570,if they fails to do so,then next morning it is under stood they have surrender it happens in nine out of ten cases.
7th was the exception,when bears were so strong,that in stead of surrendering,they did a very strong counter attack on bulls.and on 7th at the end they succeeded also,and war continued for few days more

as mathe supp and resi are variable during construction of bar,so to day upper support have changed from 53570 to 53770 up to now
so to win the battle bulls needs to protect 53770 now not 53570

ayush2020

i have entered long @53450 level.... let us see.....

Niranjana

Beers make some attempts to pull the price down and price comes to 54000 levels.For me its a great time to go long with very less risk.

I am going to lose nothing if my S/L hits

Status
Not open for further replies.