how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

i do expect 3 to 5 explosive gain

I expected that some one will point out this .Its ok let me tell you one more clue.

The day before while the price was consolidating what did the stoch do. It stayed in OB >5 bars indicating strong bullish sentiment.

Thats what Raghav sir taught me. Let the price consolidate , let the stoch stay in OB>5 bars and then let the stoch comedown and then look for bullish action on lower TF and make entry and one make huge gains.Do you want to make it still simplistic.

OK. On Mon stoch stays in OB for >5 bars in 60 Min chart .Now we waited for stoch to comedown and take turn upside on 60 Min chart .That happens around 5-6PM.Now we make entry in lower TF.but where?I told we look for bullish PA on lower TF. for me lowest TF is 5 Min.

Entry with very very low risk and one makes 1000 points in just 3-4 hours.

Thats how money is made from the mkt.:)

this is a unique case of fight between bull and bear
bulls win the battle on sixth
bears were supposed to surrender next morning
in stead of surrendering ,a strong counter attack from bears side
on 7th move close in no mans land
but now bulls refused to shift their defense line from pivot support to lower support
till 11th bulls are in defense of pivot support 52500
bear are also in defense of upper resistance 53500
but bulls are having upper hand,in stead of price in no mans land,are able to protect pivot support,although are supposed to protect lower support
bulls are long from 49945 level at eod from 5th oct
after sixth ,on 11th upper resistance was,53405 and at the end bulls were able to close at 53449(with out averaging)
let us see this time bear ,will surrender or will refuse to except defeat and will do counter attack ,as did on seventh???
after averaging closing was below upper resistance,so to day bears will again protect 53534--upper resistance through out the day,above this level firing is again and again expected

I expected that some one will point out this .Its ok let me tell you one more clue.

The day before while the price was consolidating what did the stoch do. It stayed in OB >5 bars indicating strong bullish sentiment.

Thats what Raghav sir taught me. Let the price consolidate , let the stoch stay in OB>5 bars and then let the stoch comedown and then look for bullish action on lower TF and make entry and one make huge gains.Do you want to make it still simplistic.

OK. On Mon stoch stays in OB for >5 bars in 60 Min chart .Now we waited for stoch to comedown and take turn upside on 60 Min chart .That happens around 5-6PM.Now we make entry in lower TF.but where?I told we look for bullish PA on lower TF. for me lowest TF is 5 Min.

Entry with very very low risk and one makes 1000 points in just 3-4 hours.

Thats how money is made from the mkt.:)
very very well understanding of price action moves,i was aware of this five bar rule,although i dont use it,once u become habitual of trading at sp/rs-mathematical,then that covers all price movement-my entry is around-52700 yesterday

very very well understanding of price action moves,i was aware of this five bar rule,although i dont use it,once u become habitual of trading at sp/rs-mathematical,then that covers all price movement-my entry is around-52700 yesterday
dear niranjana,due to high volatility ,i am trading in just five mini lots these days zink/lead/aluminium/gold/silver-movement on lower time frame in all these in last seven days is ridiculous,but at eod to day is seventh day these are flaw less moves.yesterday i have gone long in silver,not considering two hour but eod at 52700-as i have already explained,it is still 52700-49945=2755 point late as compare to eod entry-it looks if i concentrate on eod rather then two hour-i may feel stress on eod for few days ,but at the end ,i will be more comfortable-what you say?(52700 was the yesterday eod pivot support level)

Last edited:
Dear Ashwani Sir,

I am looking forward to invest some 20,000 in gold at this moment. Under the prevailing economic scenario could it be seen as an opportunity to book some profits as diwali is round the corner and i feel there could be some volatility in the gold prices.

Advice nedded..
gold prices are connected with international market,dewali has nothing to do with international market,except up to six pm move on dewali day or one or two day before dewali,which will be temporary,after six every day,price will match with international market,dewali will not give u some permanent extra benefit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.