how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now I will give you one thought.In the above chart the candle marked with arrow is a bullish engulf candle.

Where most of the people buy? On top of bullish candle.Where they put stop? below the bulllish engulf. Now the risk is big.

Instead lets look how the risk can be reduced to half. Now once the Bullish Englf candle is complete where does price pullback. It pullsback to green line (15ema).Thats where one should buy as soon as it comes near that 15ema .Then if we place our stop below the bull candle our risk will be reduced to half.
100% perfect technique of trading !!!

Klewtar

Boss good morning..

as per some strategies which i have taken from this forum only but modified by me later..

we use 28 and 12 ema in 30 min time frame.. where the cross over happens we take position for long or for short.. but condition is we need to take the position during europe opening and us opening time..

as per IST the timing r around 11am -12 pm. thn one more is US opening time..
some are in testing phase... will give results very soon... as per this strategy we cant give the target price..but after every 30-40 pips we can use trailing stop loss...
The 30 minute TF has led me to have a few successful trades.

After trying the 12/28 ema combination (it seems to be quite effective @Ayush,) I tried experimenting with ema's near the 60 level. I have noticed that ema 50 on 30 minutes TF (no other time frame seems to bring the same results) for Zinc and Copper is very useful for estimating trends.

In a 30 minute TF, when the open and close bar is above ema 50, a bull trend is active; when open and close bar is below ema 50, a bear trend is active.

I am now seeing about using RSI or KST (same 30 minute TF) for learning when to temporarily exit a trend in addition to using Stoch at 60 minutes for when to re-enter a trend.

I have yet to find a 24 hour solution for zinc and lead prices (the currency does not matter.) For copper, Broco Trader is very useful since the ema indicator is more accurate with a full day's 24 hours of market data rather than the barely more than half a day of 13 and a half hours of MCX market data.

Last edited:
Again beers bring the price back to 53000 levels in 15 minutes. Now bulls will o with next set of convoys to catch hold of bears and tame .Bulls know that if 53500 is broken all beers will run away.

Beers are not at all giving up. Using all the weapons in go down and their aim is to make bulls frustrated.
this is a unique case of fight between bull and bear
bulls win the battle on sixth
bears were supposed to surrender next morning
in stead of surrendering ,a strong counter attack from bears side
on 7th move close in no mans land
but now bulls refused to shift their defense line from pivot support to lower support
till 11th bulls are in defense of pivot support 52500
bear are also in defense of upper resistance 53500
but bulls are having upper hand,in stead of price in no mans land,are able to protect pivot support,although are supposed to protect lower support
bulls are long from 49945 level at eod from 5th oct
after sixth ,on 11th upper resistance was,53405 and at the end bulls were able to close at 53449(with out averaging)
let us see this time bear ,will surrender or will refuse to except defeat and will do counter attack ,as did on seventh???

Last edited:

Niranjana

this is a unique case of fight between bull and bear
bulls win the battle on sixth
bears were supposed to surrender next morning
in stead of surrendering ,a strong counter attack from bears side
on 7th move close in no mans land
but now bulls refused to shift their defense line from pivot support to lower support
till 11th bulls are in defense of pivot support 52500
bear are also in defense of upper resistance 53500
but bulls are having upper hand,in stead of price in no mans land,are able to protect pivot support,although are supposed to protect lower support
bulls are long from 49945 level at eod from 5th oct
after sixth ,on 11th upper resistance was,53405 and at the end bulls were able to close at 53449(with out averaging)
let us see this time bear ,will surrender or will refuse to except defeat and will do counter attack ,as did on seventh???
Good Morning,

I think bulls have made some inroads in to the teriitory of beers. The bullish engulf and then sustaining the levels was a key to progress further.That was done.

Once the bracket is broken either side there will be 3-5000 pips move as it will be explosive.Its likely to break the bracket upside as per my analysis.

cotton

Good Morning,

I think bulls have made some inroads in to the teriitory of beers. The bullish engulf and then sustaining the levels was a key to progress further.That was done.

Once the bracket is broken either side there will be 3-5000 pips move as it will be explosive.Its likely to break the bracket upside as per my analysis.
Niranjan check on the MT platform for silver and in the night the same is true...bulls will hold the fort soon... :)
you are damn right just seeing the price..amazing.. :)

Good Morning,

i do expect 3 to 5 explosive gain

Status
Not open for further replies.