Status
Not open for further replies.

cotton

i am zero in forex trading,u will have to give me briefing in details
where a/c has been opened,with share khan or some where else
in which pairs you are trading
ultimate 6% rise in rs form or doller form
how we will convert this in rs terms
is there any demo a/c with technicals,from where i can also check the trades ,by using technical
is it gci plate form
if it is gci plate form ,how i can take benifit of it
except share khan are u using any other soft ware also for commoditi
and so on
first it can be bit difficult for u ,to give so much detail but shortli i will also be on forex track with ur help
Ashwani i can give u some detail..
you can use www.fxsolutions.com to open a demo account..
they all use MT4 platform and they have the popular technical build under them..

Rest about the leverage and pairs niranjan its you...
software wise you can take help from me...anytime :)

Ashwani Sir,

Soon I will be compiling a trading system (strategy, discipline) as per my analysis of your posts.

Pls give feedback for the same.

Really, going through a very interesting phase of learning here.:clap:

Ahh ! forgot to mention GM n' happy trading to ACS, NJ, and Cottonji.

ayush2020

you have traded in this pair,if you have gone long when price broke from lower side to upper side,which is this moving average
Boss good morning..

as per some strategies which i have taken from this forum only but modified by me later..

we use 28 and 12 ema in 30 min time frame.. where the cross over happens we take position for long or for short.. but condition is we need to take the position during europe opening and us opening time..

as per IST the timing r around 11am -12 pm. thn one more is US opening time..
some are in testing phase... will give results very soon... as per this strategy we cant give the target price..but after every 30-40 pips we can use trailing stop loss...

Ashwani Sir,

Soon I will be compiling a trading system (strategy, discipline) as per my analysis of your posts.

Pls give feedback for the same.

Really, going through a very interesting phase of learning here.:clap:

Ahh ! forgot to mention GM n' happy trading to ACS, NJ, and Cottonji.
i will be pleased if you can compile some mts

Boss good morning..

as per some strategies which i have taken from this forum only but modified by me later..

we use 28 and 12 ema in 30 min time frame.. where the cross over happens we take position for long or for short.. but condition is we need to take the position during europe opening and us opening time..

as per IST the timing r around 11am -12 pm. thn one more is US opening time..
some are in testing phase... will give results very soon... as per this strategy we cant give the target price..but after every 30-40 pips we can use trailing stop loss...
dear ayush,thanks for this use full information,i wil check 12/28 combination,but will give complete post on it on sat or sun

Status
Not open for further replies.