how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir ,

Do we have next hurdle at 53650 to 53800 for bulls?
at eod hurdle for bulls is 53300/eod upper resi,when ever to day they will cross ,bears will start beating them,till 11.30
so dont try to controle top at eod ,i am controling bottom of two hour .my stop loss at present is 53750/- for long either it will triger or i will be in the move at six o clock bar i will shift it to break even,still 200 point risk is there.to day i will be out from 6 to 8

Niranjana

at eod hurdle for bulls is 53300/eod upper resi,when ever to day they will cross ,bears will start beating them,till 11.30
so dont try to controle top at eod ,i am controling bottom of two hour .my stop loss at present is 53750/- for long either it will triger or i will be in the move at six o clock bar i will shift it to break even,still 200 point risk is there.to day i will be out from 6 to 8
Sir,

S/L triggered for my added positions as it retraced deep.No worries as my S/L was just 200 points for the added positions. Now 53000 level belongs to bulls and 53500 belongs to beers. Lets see who will cross the boundary.Added longs at 53150.

Niranjana

Below is a reason why price is falling from 53500 and rallyin from 53000.

On a weekly chart 3 EMA is sitting at 53500 and bears are selling from that levels. Touch and bounce.

On daily charts 15 EMA is sitting at 53500 levels. Hence touch and bounce.

However on 2 hour chart price is pulled back from 3EMA from 53000 levels.I have improved my trading a lot once I learnt reading Mutli TF charts.

Now since price is trading above last week close ,bulls are confident. Beers will be on upper hand only once they break the low of friday.

cotton

Cotton - I am using it on weekly,daily, 120 and 60 Minutes to take trading decission

My main trading is on 2 hour chart. I take help of multiple TF to know supp/res areas.

Then I do some scalping kind of thing on 5 Min chart!!!!
Also do you trade EOD or intra..? because 315 on intraday seems you will hit SL quite often...and if we mix EOD and 2 hr on 315..did u try anytime on that ?

Niranjana

Also do you trade EOD or intra..? because 315 on intraday seems you will hit SL quite often...and if we mix EOD and 2 hr on 315..did u try anytime on that ?
I did not try it on EOD.

As far as your second question is concerned,For intraday also its one of the effective system. It has to be combined with a good trading method.For me its a perfect blend with price action.

Do note that I am experimenting lot of things and in that process you may feel that S/L is being hit quite often. Thats the reason I ahve not yet gone to mini.I am still tradin micro lots.:)

ayush2020

I did not try it on EOD.

As far as your second question is concerned,For intraday also its one of the effective system. It has to be combined with a good trading method.For me its a perfect blend with price action.

Do note that I am experimenting lot of things and in that process you may feel that S/L is being hit quite often. Thats the reason I ahve not yet gone to mini.I am still tradin micro lots.:)
yes .. a good point for risk management...:thumb:

friends,
i am wondering why a huge difference is there between current month and next month contracts on natural gas.
i dont know the fundamental aspects of natural gas to understand this phenomenon.
if anyone could throw some light on this i will be greatful.
thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.