how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir,

Even I felt bears have taken over .Tweezer top at fridays momentum bar opening.Gone short with just one micro lot at 52850.Very low risk trade.

This trade is apart from my system trade. Nothing to do with 2 hour TF system trade.
at eod bulls are in upper hand,they will stop at 52250-300 zone and if fail then 51400-500 zone
eod resi is 53088,where bear will take action

Niranjana

I have observed that 50% retracement is very common in commodities.This may be another case.

Last weekly inside green bar also will be a good sin for bulls. Now the key for bulls is to break the top of friday's momentum bar.Thats where beers will come with another round of sell orders.

Niranjana

As per hourly chart bulls are strong as told by sir.

3 EMA is on top of 15 EMA and the price is touching 3ema and bouncing.Beers can be considered as strong once they close hourly candle below 3 and 15 EMA.

Now both the parties are firing at each other in no mans land. I am stuck in between them at 52850:lol:

Niranjana

5 MIN TF trarding needs highly flexible attitude and quickness.Hence everyone cannot trade it. New traders should never try 5 Min trading.In this TF we lose some we win some. The only factor that favours us is RISK REWARD.

Here is how I gauge support. 3 times price bouncing from same level. Its applicable only for 5 Min TF.

5 MIN TF trarding needs highly flexible attitude and quickness.Hence everyone cannot trade it. New traders should never try 5 Min trading.In this TF we lose some we win some. The only factor that favours us is RISK REWARD.

Here is how I gauge support. 3 times price bouncing from same level. Its applicable only for 5 Min TF.
very good reading!!!

As per hourly chart bulls are strong as told by sir.

3 EMA is on top of 15 EMA and the price is touching 3ema and bouncing.Beers can be considered as strong once they close hourly candle below 3 and 15 EMA.

Now both the parties are firing at each other in no mans land. I am stuck in between them at 52850:lol:
Ashwani sir or Niranjanji pls explain how to use EMA and RSI as a indicator in taking entry and exit decisions and detecting the change in trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.