how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

i am an extreme example of, its opposite type of trading,this type of trading is called (mechanical trading system)the most simple way of trading,every body can learn it,as it dont require any extraordinary skill,we take full use of all the indicators,developed by top expert of the world,in the last hundred year.basically we are using the mind of those expert during market hours.name of few of these experts are( originator of RSI---STOCH---ATR---WILLIAM % R---COMMODITY CHANNEL INDEX)
AROUND 2000, IN INDIA ,NINE OUT OF TEN WERE LIKE YOU
AND IN-BETWEEN 2005 TO 2010,EVERY THING CHANGED,NOW IN 2011-ONE IS LIKE YOU AND REST OF THE NINE ARE LIKE ME(i am just talking about successful traders)
reason is-every body is not so lucky that he get mentors like you and he do have qualification in finance(COST ACCOUNTING)like you
as far as qualification is concerned,i was having that but i was not so lucky to get mentors like you
no body was there to solve my problems
when i asked my questions from few of the most popular t.a of india,what to say of answer ,but no body was able to under stand my question,i was asking some thing else and they were replying some thing else.ultimately i did very hard work at my end at internett and now 10000 pages summary of last 100 years is stored in my mind,i never touched any book since last five years.i would like at least you dont face those problems,which i faced during learning.best of luck
You have missed one sentence - WE ARE ALSO LUCKY TO GET PERSON LIKE YOU AS OUR MASTER.:)

Hello Ashwani Sir,

Greetings for the day !

I hereby take the opportunity to introduce myself as one of yours new student:), this thread has is a must follow to any novice trader interested in taking commodity trading (intraday for me, 1 hr TF) as a serious profession.

Sir, as you mentioned first learn and then earn.

To cut short sir, as going through yours post I have decided to open up a A/C with share khan with a capital of 1 Lkhs, trading with gold mini/silver mini/lead mini/zinc mini.

My trading system (which is on a starting phase, will develop a profitable one with your guidance) will be candlesticks charts, using indicators like RSI/Stoch/SMA, EMA/ATR (Mechanical trading system, which I have a idea about) but need to learn a lot on how to calculate, apply the same for reading the change in trend, taking entry and exit decisions.

Also Niranjanaji, will be seeking your guidance in observing the chat patterns and taking decisions.

Professionally, I am running a small BPO venture and education MBA.

Regards,
AP

Niranjana

Hello Ashwani Sir,

Greetings for the day !

I hereby take the opportunity to introduce myself as one of yours new student:), this thread has is a must follow to any novice trader interested in taking commodity trading (intraday for me, 1 hr TF) as a serious profession.

To cut short sir, as going through yours post I have decided to open up a A/C with share khan with a capital of 1 Lkhs, trading with gold mini/silver mini/lead mini/zinc mini.

My trading system (which is on a starting phase, will develop a profitable one with your guidance) will be candlesticks charts, using indicators like RSI/Stoch/SMA, EMA/ATR (Mechanical trading system, which I have a idea about) but need to learn a lot on how to calculate, apply the same for reading the change in trend, taking entry and exit decisions.

Also Niranjanaji, will be seeking your guidance in observing the chat patterns and taking decisions.

Regards,
AP
Apradhan,

Welcome to the league of Ashwin Baba ( Master ) aur chalees novices.:lol:

Hello Ashwani Sir,

Greetings for the day !

Regards,
AP
u are most welcome to participate in this thread!!!

Niranjana

Sir,

Even I felt bears have taken over .Tweezer top at fridays momentum bar opening.Gone short with just one micro lot at 52850.Very low risk trade.

This trade is apart from my system trade. Nothing to do with 2 hour TF system trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.