how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

..deleted..

regards

once the move is long on eod but not confirmed long on eod,in that case move is useally not stopped at eod pivot resi but will be stoped at upper resistance.
but once bear are very strong then they dont leave chance to have some small effort to stop them at eod pivot resi,but if dont succeed then will use their full force to stop bulls at upper resistance,dear hills i do need your email id once i confirm i have noted you can delete it
this the accurate answer of your question

Last edited:
over all in momentum market.315 is a good strategy at eod,although so far i was not able to study it with depth,but basic feature of this strategy is use of 3 ema in it.3 ema is a momentum ema,
at what ever time frame we will use it,if bar is touching 3 ema it means the move is in momentum.
but if bar with its tail and antina both has seprated from 3 ema,it means price has lost its momentum.
it may lost its momentum on both side,if in favour of the trade,we will call it extra momentum,it require closer of the trade,it tells us we will get better opportunity to re enter,so trade should be closed once.
if against the trade,even then it tells us to close the trade,as momentum is against us.
but we will re enter as per our own system of trading which ever we follow.
for us this the third umpire
we will take its help,when we are confused whether,we should close a trade or carry it
in case of niranjana .on friday 12 o clock two hour bar in silver,if she has taken the help of third empire,third empire would have told him at once,no you are not allowed to go long at this bar,in next bar take your decision and in next bars on two hour third umpire was again giving us help(this is the concept from my book ,which i am writing,although very slowly)

Last edited:

Niranjana

over all in momentum market.315 is a good strategy at eod,although so far i was not able to study it with depth,but basic feature of this strategy is use of 3 ema in it.3 ema is a momentum ema,
at what ever time frame we will use it,if bar is touching 3 ema it means the move is in momentum.
but if bar with its tail and antina both has seprated from 3 ema,it means price has lost its momentum.
it may lost its momentum on both side,if in favour of the trade,we will call it extra momentum,it require closer of the trade,it tells us we will get better opportunity to re enter,so trade should be closed once.
if against the trade,even then it tells us to close the trade,as momentum is against us.
we will take its help,when we are confused whether,we should close a trade or carry it
in case of niranjana .on friday 12 o clock two hour bar in silver,if she has taken the help of third empire,third empire would have told him at once,no you are not allowed to go long at this bar,in next bar take your decision and in next bars on two hour third umpire was again giving us help(this is the concept from my book ,which i am writing,although very slowly)
Sir ,

Beautifully explained.:clapping:

Niranjana

Using third umpire my understanding of friday trades.I have numbered bars sequntially.This is how i should have traded.

Bar 1. Red Doji.Closes around 53780

BAR2;.I short on break of closing price of doji say around 53750 .S/L top of this bar around 53950.Low risk trade.This bar closes below 3 EMA. Take partial profit and stay short.

BAR3: A hammer.closes above 3 ema.Need to close ONLY IF PRICE BREAKS HIGH OF THIS HAMMER.STILL SHORT.

BAR 4:DOES NOT BREAKS HIGH OF HAMMER.still stay short.

INSIDE BAR .CLOSES BELOW 3 EMA. Stay short. need to add to positions in case price breaks low of this red inside bar.or since its inside bar in case it breaks high of IB I can either

1.Close all my shorts or
2.close shorts and go long.

BAR 5:BREAKS HIGH OF BAR 4 AND I CLOSE SHORTS AND GO LONG.This bar gives good gains hence take partial profit when it gives 500-800 pips move for rest of positions trail stop to breakeven.

BAR6:S/L at break even hit for rest of the positions. Short on break of lower support around 52900 and stop on top of momentum bar as discussed in other post.

BAR 7:add to shorts when it retraces back and touches 15EMA.

Take partial profits on movement of 1000 -1200 points and trail the rest to breakeven.

Close everything by EOD.

Sir - please advice whether my understanding is correct.

Last edited:

Niranjana

A case of breakdown failure at support area.The price breaks supports and then buyers push the price back .Now the price breaks the high of that breakdown bar thereby trapping shortsellers.

The resistance is at 5800 .Lets see how well it goes.

Using third umpire my understanding of friday trades.I have numbered bars sequntially.This is how i should have traded.

Bar 1. Red Doji.Closes around 53780

BAR2;.I short on break of closing price of doji say around 53750 .S/L top of this bar around 53950.Low risk trade.This bar closes below 3 EMA. Take partial profit and stay short.

BAR3: A hammer.closes above 3 ema.Need to close ONLY IF PRICE BREAKS HIGH OF THIS HAMMER.STILL SHORT.

BAR 4:DOES NOT BREAKS HIGH OF HAMMER.still stay short.

INSIDE BAR .CLOSES BELOW 3 EMA. Stay short. need to add to positions in case price breaks low of this red inside bar.or since its inside bar in case it breaks high of IB I can either

1.Close all my shorts or
2.close shorts and go long.

BAR 5:BREAKS HIGH OF BAR 4 AND I CLOSE SHORTS AND GO LONG.This bar gives good gains hence take partial profit when it gives 500-800 pips move for rest of positions trail stop to breakeven.

BAR6:S/L at break even hit for rest of the positions. Short on break of lower support around 52900 and stop on top of momentum bar as discussed in other post.

BAR 7:add to shorts when it retraces back and touches 15EMA.

Take partial profits on movement of 1000 -1200 points and trail the rest to breakeven.

Close everything by EOD.

Sir - please advice whether my understanding is correct.
all the moves now which you gave are 100% perfect,there is no fault in these moves,so your all decisions were perfect.
how you managed the trades,we will call it( best judgement decisions) in future,this is the name of (style of your trading)this is also called skill trading,basically you have used ohlc of bars, for all your trading decisions.you have not taken the help of any indicator,so all decision were your own,based on your best judgement.most difficult style of trading and your skill is extraordinary.so we will consider you as an extreme example of this type of trading-to be continued

all the moves now which you gave are 100% perfect,there is no fault in these moves,so your all decisions were perfect.
how you managed the trades,we will call it( best judgement decisions) in future,this is the name of (style of your trading)this is also called skill trading,basically you have used ohlc of bars, for all your trading decisions.you have not taken the help of any indicator,so all decision were your own,based on your best judgement.most difficult style of trading and your skill is extraordinary.so we will consider you as an extreme example of this type of trading-to be continued
i am an extreme example of, its opposite type of trading,this type of trading is called (mechanical trading system)the most simple way of trading,every body can learn it,as it dont require any extraordinary skill,we take full use of all the indicators,developed by top expert of the world,in the last hundred year.basically we are using the mind of those expert during market hours.name of few of these experts are( originator of RSI---STOCH---ATR---WILLIAM % R---COMMODITY CHANNEL INDEX)
AROUND 2000, IN INDIA ,NINE OUT OF TEN WERE LIKE YOU
AND IN-BETWEEN 2005 TO 2010,EVERY THING CHANGED,NOW IN 2011-ONE IS LIKE YOU AND REST OF THE NINE ARE LIKE ME(i am just talking about successful traders)
reason is-every body is not so lucky that he get mentors like you and he do have qualification in finance(COST ACCOUNTING)like you
as far as qualification is concerned,i was having that but i was not so lucky to get mentors like you
no body was there to solve my problems
when i asked my questions from few of the most popular t.a of india,what to say of answer ,but no body was able to under stand my question,i was asking some thing else and they were replying some thing else.ultimately i did very hard work at my end at internett and now 10000 pages summary of last 100 years is stored in my mind,i never touched any book since last five years.i would like at least you dont face those problems,which i faced during learning.best of luck

ayush2020

Boss very nicely explained :thumb: ....

Status
Not open for further replies.