how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

I did not try it on EOD.

As far as your second question is concerned,For intraday also its one of the effective system. It has to be combined with a good trading method.For me its a perfect blend with price action.

Do note that I am experimenting lot of things and in that process you may feel that S/L is being hit quite often. Thats the reason I ahve not yet gone to mini.I am still tradin micro lots.:)
Also to note the fact that market is highly UNRELIABLE SINCE FEW WEEKS.Since all the methods/system will be put to a great test.If any system can survive this market, then I can say that system can make money in any market.

Just look at today.Breakout, then failure, again pullback, again breakdown......I like such markets as we learn and improve when difficulties are more....:)

cotton

Also to note the fact that market is highly UNRELIABLE SINCE FEW WEEKS.Since all the methods/system will be put to a great test.If any system can survive this market, then I can say that system can make money in any market.

Just look at today.Breakout, then failure, again pullback, again breakdown......I like such markets as we learn and improve when difficulties are more....:)
Absolutely true Niranjan..but instead of methods i feel its the right time chart we need to get...because methods are old and everybody knows its the time..i could be wrong..but hope for best :)

sir,

i think its ready for upside blast.
i am still confused,what will happen,not onli i am using two hour,but i am trading with price action(skill trading)and not mechnical trading
i was out for three hour,not able to take desired action,tommorow again i will be out for two hour in the morning,so i have not taken risk

Niranjana

A case of breakdown failure at support area.The price breaks supports and then buyers push the price back .Now the price breaks the high of that breakdown bar thereby trapping shortsellers.

The resistance is at 5800 .Lets see how well it goes.

My Forex first trade. --My account is up by 6% on very first day.very good beginning.Not yet closed the position.

i will be carrying one lot long position. As per my personal analysis there was big accumulation at 53000.

I will post some charts tmrw. Hope you are not annoyed by my live commentary today;)
i am very happy with your live commentary,basically i have also started trading at two hour and not mechanical,but based on your style just price action,based on ohlc style of trading.
Reason is i do not want to disturb your original style of trading .at least for two week,if u will not post chart,i will not be able to under stand, your style of trading
i have never traded on the basis of price action,i was also not trading two hour time frame.
But before i give some comment,for adding some thing new or for changing some thing,in your style,i must be confident,that my style is better then you and with out trading in your style and at your time frame of two hour, i can not get that confidence,because you are perfect in ur style of trading
that is why i disclosed you,now i have closed SILVER
in the morning ,when you were short, at the same TIME,from the same level i was long,so i was not interested to disturb you,i just want that for two week u trade with your own style ,which is unique and after that i will see(how i can make your style simple for you-IF POSSIBLE)

my forex first trade. --my account is up by 6% on very first day.very good beginning.not yet closed the position.
i am zero in forex trading,u will have to give me briefing in details
where a/c has been opened,with share khan or some where else
in which pairs you are trading
ultimate 6% rise in rs form or doller form
how we will convert this in rs terms
is there any demo a/c with technicals,from where i can also check the trades ,by using technical
is it gci plate form
if it is gci plate form ,how i can take benifit of it
except share khan are u using any other soft ware also for commoditi
and so on
first it can be bit difficult for u ,to give so much detail but shortli i will also be on forex track with ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.