how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

Ydays accumulation.

Above is one hour chart.1st arrow represents the strength of beers.Look at volume.

2nd arrow represents the strength of bulls. look at volume.That bar closes above 15EMA. After that all next 4 bars close within that big bull bar means bulls have accumulated in big numbers.3rd arrow of today again represents strength of bulls.

Do we need more evidence. Then get back to 2 hour chart.

see all the 3 arrows .They came all the way till 15EMA and then sqeezed up and were closing up at the top. That squeezing up of pushing up job was done by bulls means there was a big time buying at those levels.

However big money played trick today.It broke consolidation area downside tempting traders to o short and they got the cheapest price at 52500 from where the operation was launched.

If we are technically good ,money can be made in big numbers from the market:)

Niranjana

i am zero in forex trading,u will have to give me briefing in details
where a/c has been opened,with share khan or some where else
in which pairs you are trading
ultimate 6% rise in rs form or doller form
how we will convert this in rs terms
is there any demo a/c with technicals,from where i can also check the trades ,by using technical
is it gci plate form
if it is gci plate form ,how i can take benifit of it
except share khan are u using any other soft ware also for commoditi
and so on
first it can be bit difficult for u ,to give so much detail but shortli i will also be on forex track with ur help
Sir,

Pls let me shifty this topic to my common sense thread as I am not in favour of loading this thread with too many things.

I will answer all of the above questions .

Niranjana

Now I will give you one thought.In the above chart the candle marked with arrow is a bullish engulf candle.

Where most of the people buy? On top of bullish candle.Where they put stop? below the bulllish engulf. Now the risk is big.

Instead lets look how the risk can be reduced to half. Now once the Bullish Englf candle is complete where does price pullback. It pullsback to green line (15ema).Thats where one should buy as soon as it comes near that 15ema .Then if we place our stop below the bull candle our risk will be reduced to half.

Status
Not open for further replies.