how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayush2020

finally it looks bulls have won the battle
now tommorow no body will protect upper support
but bulls will protect pivot support
as a rule,area up tp pivot support,is un gaurded by the bulls,for the free movement of one two and four time frame traders.
their moves on down side will serve the purpose of correction for eod trader.and they will come in to picture once ,price will come close to pivot support ,for fresh buying and for adding to their existing positions.
tentative all level i will give tommorow
GM Boss.

what r the pivot supports for today??
good news that bulls have won the battle... :clap:

dear ayush and niranjana,now you can understand,how perfect these mathematical support and resistance level are,after falling from 54250, it was once stopped by the bulls just 20 point above 53300 at 53320 level
i will be out from 5 to 11.30 to day.as far as my silver position is concerned,i have already given trigger 52500 and stop loss 52480,it is eod stop loss.my purchase was 52700,stop loss is still 200 point down to my purchase price.but those who have read my full thread know,that at eod first 3 to 4 days ,we dont get result,and here my entry is one week late then other eod traders ,which was 49945.due to late entry i am not comfortable,but eod trader have already locked
52480-49945=2535 point.i dont hesitate to admit that this is my fourth attempt ,to trade, as an eod trader.
in my last ,three attempts as an eod trader,in previous one and a half year,due to trigger of very big stop loses ,which we are supposed to give,every time after a week,i discontinued eod trading
this time my last time frame was nine hour,which is quite close to eod,so this time i may succeed,so in between two hour and eod ,ultimately i decided ,to take first ,one step up,if i will not successful this time also at eod time frame then i will think regarding other lower time frames,at present my all positions or at eod

Last edited:
i will be out from 5 to 11.30 to day.as far as my silver position is concerned,i have already given trigger 52500 and stop loss 52480,it is eod stop loss.my purchase was 52700,stop loss is still 200 point down to my purchase price.but those who have read my full thread know,that at eod first 3 to 4 days ,we dont get result,and here my entry is one week late then other eod traders ,which was 49945.due to late entry i am not comfortable,but eod trader have already locked
52480-49945=2535 point.i dont hesitate to admit that this is my fourth attempt ,to trade, as an eod trader.
in my last ,three attempts as an eod trader,in previous one and a half year,due to trigger of very big stop loses ,which we are supposed to give,every time after a week,i discontinued eod trading
this time my last time frame was nine hour,which is quite close to eod,so this time i may succeed,so in between two hour and eod ,ultimately i decided ,to take first ,one step up,if i will not successful this time also at eod time frame then i will think regarding other lower time frames,at present my all positions or at eod
dear zoozu, since long where are you

Status
Not open for further replies.