how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ashwaniji,
Thank you for remembering me,i dont speak much but follow these words of wisdom silently.I check this thread every one hour and satiate my thirst for market gyan.
I really regard your words and try to learn every bit u say.learning step by step.
now according to u silver is short?? also shed some light on gold movement also.I am short 26600.

ty

Hi ashwaniji,
Thank you for remembering me,i dont speak much but follow these words of wisdom silently.I check this thread every one hour and satiate my thirst for market gyan.
I really regard your words and try to learn every bit u say.learning step by step.
now according to u silver is short?? also shed some light on gold movement also.I am short 26600.

ty
bulls are long in gold from 25891,so they are very strong,at eod gold is not a game of short,yesterday it closed in confirmed long and to day bulls purchased it from 26520,which was its pivot support,you are playing a reverse game in gold,by fluke it may prove perfect,but technically it is wrong

ayush2020

bulls are long in gold from 25891,so they are very strong,at eod gold is not a game of short,yesterday it closed in confirmed long and to day bulls purchased it from 26520,which was its pivot support,you are playing a reverse game in gold,by fluke it may prove perfect,but technically it is wrong
Boss GM today's level for silver ???

Status
Not open for further replies.