how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the above chart I have drawn a lower trendline and upper trendline.

Now below is zoomed 60 Min chart.Just watch the price is approaching lower trendline .What would be your decission?

in few time u will understand,that i am at the last stage of learning,what ever time frame u give me to read,my strategy is one and the same it, works at 5 minute also
i dont use price action,but in this case lower support at one hour is 26530,which is the bottom of second bar 11 am and i will weight for lower support to break till i exit,so in this case it is 26630 at present ,so if 7 o clock closing come below 26630 i will square up,other wise i give stop loss of next support
if one hour rsi give clear signal that the move is closed,then i will close,will not weight for price to break lower support,but it is not the case now

Lets go to london market.

Gold is holding on to its trendline. Rule:When in uptrend buy when it hits trendline downside. Vice versa for downtrend.
all the rule works on eod,on lower time frame they are beaten twice a day.at eod at my mts gold is clear long.if eod closing comes below 26400/-long will be closed once,other wise will be carried
at weekli chart it is in range bound

Niranjana

One technique do not work to all market conditions. market changes and our techniques also should keep changing with markets.That means if we use one technique for trending market,we apply diff one for sideways.

Here is gold 15 Min chart with stoch.Price is moving in a channel.In market u can do only 2 things.Buy and sell. Now u r profitability depends on where u buy and where u sell.

rule is buy when price is in its lowest range and sell when it is in its highest range.Look at the below chart and the channel.

Now second chart.where to buy? we buy when the price is near or just hits channel with a reasonable stop. Then sell when it hits upper channel. Also look at stoch.Thats what Ashwani sir told.

Buy when stoch on oversold and also price hititng lower channel.
sell when stoch is overbought and price hits upper channel.

the pink line represents buy and green represents sell.
This game in forex is called "pingpong" means hitting the tennis ball from both the courts.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.