how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
(WE ARE LEAST WORRIED IF ,52700 ON INTRADAY LEVEL IS BROKEN BUT IF MOMENTUM WILL BE BROKEN,THEN INDICATOR WILL CATCH IT EVEN AT 54000 LEVAL-IT MEANS IF A SINGLE EOD MOMENTUM BAR START FROM 54000 AND IT COMES UP TO 47000,SAME DAY, THEN INDICATOR WILL CATCH THAT EXTRA MOMENTUM

when ever we trade on the basis of support/resistance,then supp or resi will be considered broken,if after the close of that bar,it closes below support,if during construction of bar price go below support,that is not considered at all,that is normal part of game.
EOD TRADER WILL SEE JUST AFTER CLOSE OF MARKET ,WHERE THE BAR WAS CLOSED,ABOVE SUPPORT OR BELOW SUPPORT AND ACCORDINGLY HE WILL TAKE HIS DECISION NEXT MORNING
DURING DAY ,WHERE PRICE GONE ,HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT(THEY DONT GIVE STOP LOSS-BUT MAY USE PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS,WHICH WILL BE MUCH BELOW LOWER SUPPORT-JUST FOR SAFTY-WHICH WILL TRIGER ONCE IN THREE MONTH
NOW IF U TRADE ON PRICE ACTION BASIS,AS NIRANJANA IS TRADING,AS PER HIGH OR LOW OF BAR,THEN WE WILL GIVE STOP LOSS,ONCE THAT HIGH OR LOW WILL BE BROKEN,STOP LOSS WILL TRIGER AT ONCE,WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR CLOSE OF THAT BAR
TO DAY UP TO END PRICE ACTION STOP LOSES WERE ALSO SAFE ,SO DECISION WILL COME TOMMOROW REGARDING SILVER AND GOLD BOTH
BUT IN LEAD AND ZINK TO DAY PRICE ACTION EOD STOP LOSES WERE TRIGERED
AFTER JUDGEMENT OF NIRANJANA SYSTEM OF PRICE ACTION TRADING.
I HAVE ALREADY ADDED ON SUNDAY,IN MY STOP LOSS INDICATOR, A THIRD LINE ,OVER AND ABOVE STOP LOSS LINE AND PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS LINE AND IT IS EXTRA MOMENTUM STOP LOSS LINE
IF NOW MANIPULATERS WILL CREAT EXTRA MOMENTUM ,MY SYSTEM WILL IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE IT AND STOP WILL TRIGER PRE MATURED
now u can under stand why i was giving warning of lead and zink,yesterday zink and lead gone in to confirmed short,so once eod trader ,to day morning ,will see it is in conf short they will close at once their longs at opening price what so ever comes,they dont give second thought to this decision and hence price opens gap down

Last edited:
now u can under stand why i was giving warning of lead and zink,yesterday zink and lead gone in to confirmed short,so once eod trader ,to day morning ,will see it is in conf short they will close at once their longs at opening price what so ever comes,they dont give second thought to this decision and hence price opens gap down
silver current tentative support 52650,if market fall support may come down to 52400 level also,that is why during construction of bar we call them TENTATIVE
they take impact of every coming tick( adjust according to price action trading)that is why they are more accurate then price action(they are based on mathematics-so called mathematical)

silver current tentative support 52650,if market fall support may come down to 52400 level also,that is why during construction of bar we call them TENTATIVE
they take impact of every coming tick( adjust according to price action trading)that is why they are more accurate then price action(they are based on mathematics-so called mathematical)
tentative lower support of nifty is 5028

Dear Apradhan,

Good to see your enthusiasm.

Something I have to tell you - Currently markets all over the world are hevaily confused. Its like a old man lost in midst of a forest unable to find road to his place. Hence do note that unless we have experience/skill/tools/techniques,its highly difficult to trade these markets.In other words if one does not have all the above he will be giving away some free money to manipulators.Hence all new entrants to market should eitehr trade very small size or sitback and just watch.

I will guarantee that market will be there for next 100 years and we will have plenty of opportunity to take money out of market.:).

The best option is to trade Ashwani Sir's levels and run away to bank once we get some profit:D
ACS n NJ,

I am in real hurry to learn asap, n whatever the market trend is I will not let greed n fear overrule me, with discipline, money mgmt, risk/reward ratio n the skills will trade for the years im alive.:D

Also, NJ wats ur yahoo or gmail id ?

Last edited:

Niranjana

My support level also matched and it was 52550!!!!.However I bought at 52670 .little costly.

I think silver is trading at very good support level.

Status
Not open for further replies.