how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
One technique do not work to all market conditions. market changes and our techniques also should keep changing with markets.That means if we use one technique for trending market,we apply diff one for sideways.

Here is gold 15 Min chart with stoch.Price is moving in a channel.In market u can do only 2 things.Buy and sell. Now u r profitability depends on where u buy and where u sell.

rule is buy when price is in its lowest range and sell when it is in its highest range.Look at the below chart and the channel.

Now second chart.where to buy? we buy when the price is near or just hits channel with a reasonable stop. Then sell when it hits upper channel. Also look at stoch.Thats what Ashwani sir told.

Buy when stoch on oversold and also price hititng lower channel.
sell when stoch is overbought and price hits upper channel.

the pink line represents buy and green represents sell.
This game in forex is called "pingpong" means hitting the tennis ball from both the courts.:)

dear hill 5000,i gave u simple idea,but she has explained the concept,with the help of clear channel,how ent/exit are taken and how stoch is utilised,for perfect place of ent/exit-i think it will be quite clear to u know .
thanks for so much clear explaination,i also listen first time ,this concept of pingpong

Niranjana

On daily, gold is ready for a big explosion. Raghav sir calls it pressure cooker.

Look how day by day candles are getting smaller and smaller meaning compression.80% we will see a big green candle exploding out of this range.Big red candle has only 20% chance.very unlikely.

Who is an intelligent trader/investor? Answer :the one who accumulates along with bulls .The one who accumulates when it is in the lowest range explained by me in my last post.

Niranjana

dear hill 5000,i gave u simple idea,but she has explained the concept,with the help of clear channel,how ent/exit are taken and how stoch is utilised,for perfect place of ent/exit-i think it will be quite clear to u know .
thanks for so much clear explaination,i also listen first time ,this concept of pingpong
Pingpong refers to a situation where both the players are not giving up. Say like Nadal and Jankovik .When they play there will be a point lasting for 5 minutes. Here both players are strong.No one is unable to break the rally. Both the player are returning the ball to others court.

Same thing here.Bulls and beers both strong in their own territory.In such case we play ping pong. We sell when price reaches beers territory and vice versa.

it looks zink and lead are going to close in confirmed short ,so one should be care full

On daily, gold is ready for a big explosion. Raghav sir calls it pressure cooker.

Look how day by day candles are getting smaller and smaller meaning compression.80% we will see a big green candle exploding out of this range.Big red candle has only 20% chance.very unlikely.

Who is an intelligent trader/investor? Answer :the one who accumulates along with bulls .The one who accumulates when it is in the lowest range explained by me in my last post.
mine view 100% match with u chance 80/20

hills_5000

Sir...a suggestion from my side...ppls see the 4 hrly chart of silver... there is negative divergence which indicates a downside ..which has already begun. Plus the chart Niranjana has posted... rising wedge in a downtrend...again indicative of a downtrend continuing....

Just my two bit...Bulls have not made a higher high...but there is a lower low in place... today on hrly... and almost there on 4 hrly...

PS: 52700 was broken today... now back above that...but can we afford to wait for EOD closing ? what if the price is much lower then ? How do we overcome that?

mine view 100% match with u chance 80/20

Last edited:
Sir...a suggestion from my side...ppls see the 4 hrly chart of silver... there is negative divergence which indicates a downside ..which has already begun. Plus the chart Niranjana has posted... rising wedge in a downtrend(IT IS IN UP TREND NOT IN DOWN TREND)again indicative of a downtrend continuing....

Just my two bit...Bulls have not made a higher high...but there is a lower low in place... today on hrly... and almost there on 4 hrly...(HOURLY AND FOUR HOURLY HAS NOTHING TO WITH PRIME TREND-THEY ARE JUST SMALL PART OF THE MAIN TREND)

PS: 52700 was broken today... now back above that...but can we afford to wait for EOD closing ? what if the price is much lower then ? How do we overcome that?
(WE ARE LEAST WORRIED IF ,52700 ON INTRADAY LEVEL IS BROKEN BUT IF MOMENTUM WILL BE BROKEN,THEN INDICATOR WILL CATCH IT EVEN AT 54000 LEVAL-IT MEANS IF A SINGLE EOD MOMENTUM BAR START FROM 54000 AND IT COMES UP TO 47000,SAME DAY, THEN INDICATOR WILL CATCH THAT EXTRA MOMENTUM

when ever we trade on the basis of support/resistance,then supp or resi will be considered broken,if after the close of that bar,it closes below support,if during construction of bar price go below support,that is not considered at all,that is normal part of game.
EOD TRADER WILL SEE JUST AFTER CLOSE OF MARKET ,WHERE THE BAR WAS CLOSED,ABOVE SUPPORT OR BELOW SUPPORT AND ACCORDINGLY HE WILL TAKE HIS DECISION NEXT MORNING
DURING DAY ,WHERE PRICE GONE ,HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT(THEY DONT GIVE STOP LOSS-BUT MAY USE PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS,WHICH WILL BE MUCH BELOW LOWER SUPPORT-JUST FOR SAFTY-WHICH WILL TRIGER ONCE IN THREE MONTH
NOW IF U TRADE ON PRICE ACTION BASIS,AS NIRANJANA IS TRADING,AS PER HIGH OR LOW OF BAR,THEN WE WILL GIVE STOP LOSS,ONCE THAT HIGH OR LOW WILL BE BROKEN,STOP LOSS WILL TRIGER AT ONCE,WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR CLOSE OF THAT BAR
TO DAY UP TO END PRICE ACTION STOP LOSES WERE ALSO SAFE ,SO DECISION WILL COME TOMMOROW REGARDING SILVER AND GOLD BOTH
BUT IN LEAD AND ZINK TO DAY PRICE ACTION EOD STOP LOSES WERE TRIGERED
AFTER JUDGEMENT OF NIRANJANA SYSTEM OF PRICE ACTION TRADING.
I HAVE ALREADY ADDED ON SUNDAY,IN MY STOP LOSS INDICATOR, A THIRD LINE ,OVER AND ABOVE STOP LOSS LINE AND PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS LINE AND IT IS EXTRA MOMENTUM STOP LOSS LINE
IF NOW MANIPULATERS WILL CREAT EXTRA MOMENTUM ,MY SYSTEM WILL IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE IT AND STOP WILL TRIGER PRE MATURED

Last edited:
One technique do not work to all market conditions. market changes and our techniques also should keep changing with markets.That means if we use one technique for trending market,we apply diff one for sideways.

Here is gold 15 Min chart with stoch.Price is moving in a channel.In market u can do only 2 things.Buy and sell. Now u r profitability depends on where u buy and where u sell.

rule is buy when price is in its lowest range and sell when it is in its highest range.Look at the below chart and the channel.

Now second chart.where to buy? we buy when the price is near or just hits channel with a reasonable stop. Then sell when it hits upper channel. Also look at stoch.Thats what Ashwani sir told.

Buy when stoch on oversold and also price hititng lower channel.
sell when stoch is overbought and price hits upper channel.

the pink line represents buy and green represents sell.
This game in forex is called "pingpong" means hitting the tennis ball from both the courts.:)

Good morning ACS, NJ, cotton, hill_500:)

NJ, you make it so easy for the learner to understand the concepts with charts, beautifully explained ji:clapping:.

Please continue enlightening us with your knowledge n' experience.

So much to learn from here.

Ashwani sir, going through Ur posts wish I had been part of this thread from the initial days, so much to cover.

Ahh ! happy trading:clap:

Niranjana

Good morning ACS, NJ, cotton, hill_500:)

NJ, you make it so easy for the learner to understand the concepts with charts, beautifully explained ji:clapping:.

Please continue enlightening us with your knowledge n' experience.

So much to learn from here.

Ashwani sir, going through Ur posts wish I had been part of this thread from the initial days, so much to cover.

Ahh ! happy trading:clap:
Dear Apradhan,

Good to see your enthusiasm.

Something I have to tell you - Currently markets all over the world are hevaily confused. Its like a old man lost in midst of a forest unable to find road to his place. Hence do note that unless we have experience/skill/tools/techniques,its highly difficult to trade these markets.In other words if one does not have all the above he will be giving away some free money to manipulators.Hence all new entrants to market should eitehr trade very small size or sitback and just watch.

I will guarantee that market will be there for next 100 years and we will have plenty of opportunity to take money out of market.:).

The best option is to trade Ashwani Sir's levels and run away to bank once we get some profit:D

Status
Not open for further replies.