how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, i m long in Gold Guinea from 21350... should i book loss now ???
she just shown u the pattern.every one hour technical change,morning 11 am bar of one hour ,rsi gave clear short at 21473,why u have taken long,its blunder,even if u are fresh,use rsi at one hour before taking decision,i have taken short in gold gunia in morning at 21420 and booked at 21250

sir..i meant silver... made foolish mistake of not booking profits and now booked loss...
i gave clear message .ayush booked profit ,i was last to take short,my short was below niranjana short still i booked few 100 rs
now the problem is if we dont book in between 500 to 1000,that also vanish,so take target profit as and when get,shortly i will give eod trades,which u can hold for few days.
along with taking small trades,i was checking eod trades as per modified system,with extra momentum stop loss line
due to this high volatility,few days back i was disturbed,as my mts was unable to catch them.
but to day it has not done single mistake,in catching extra momentum trades pre matured,it catched them quite above lower support,i can not discuss all the cases but as in silver after catching the extra momentum on short side and then it again gave signal to go long at 52265 level.it was my bad luck as ,i was out at that time
but basic thing is system worked 0 0 to day and i hope it will not do mistake at eod now on wards
let us hope for the best and credit of adding this third extra momentum stop loss line goes to niranjana,actually this idea never came in my mind,before reading charts sent by niranjana ,thats why i told her to send charts for at least two weeks,so that i can study her pattern.i was sure i will be able to take some advantage,what she learnt from raghavcee jee. thanks niranjana

Last edited:
such a long journey by bulls..... what a come back across all metals and crude...
but i missed also... :(
dear ayush,the system has catched 15 k moves on intraday basis on nine lots,but basically it catched the move of nickel and copper which were pure intraday and in crude it is long since more then a week
i will now shortly add these four main lots,as my problem is almost solved to day,now system is going to controle voletility with 100 % accuracy

ayush2020

dear ayush,the system has catched 15 k moves on intraday basis on nine lots,but basically it catched the move of nickel and copper which were pure intraday and in crude it is long since more then a week
i will now shortly add these four main lots,as my problem is almost solved to day,now system is going to controle voletility with 100 % accuracy
yes Boss.... a good thing.. :thumb:

ayush2020

i gave clear message .ayush booked profit ,i was last to take short,my short was below niranjana short still i booked few 100 rs
now the problem is if we dont book in between 500 to 1000,that also vanish,so take target profit as and when get,shortly i will give eod trades,which u can hold for few days.
along with taking small trades,i was checking eod trades as per modified system,with extra momentum stop loss line
due to this high volatility,few days back i was disturbed,as my mts was unable to catch them.
but to day it has not done single mistake,in catching extra momentum trades pre matured,it catched them quite above lower support,i can not discuss all the cases but as in silver after catching the extra momentum on short side and then it again gave signal to go long at 52265 level.it was my bad luck as ,i was out at that time
but basic thing is system worked 0 0 to day and i hope it will not do mistake at eod now on wards
let us hope for the best and credit of adding this third extra momentum stop loss line goes to niranjana,actually this idea never came in my mind,before reading charts sent by niranjana ,thats why i told her to send charts for at least two weeks,so that i can study her pattern.i was sure i will be able to take some advantage,what she learnt from raghavcee jee. thanks niranjana
dear HILLS other wise we need to take some trailing/protective stop loss..so that our profits shouldnt turn into loss...

dear niranjana can i see ur charts.. my mail id is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.