how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

sir apart from seeing support and resistance on charts on 2 hrly bars... how does one calculate the stops for momentum bars... like you have mentioned. I know you have put in a lot of effort but if you could give a pointer in the right direction so that losses are avoided. And continuous losses makes one lose heart and then it becomes even more difficult...

thanks

current one hour support 52670

ok boss.. crude is in a range since mrng.. any thing is cooking?? or the long is intact for crude?? what r the levels for crude? for intraday..
crude is very very very strong,bull are long from 3828 level ,from 5th oct,just one lot is in profit of more then 50 k as on to day.that is why i am planning to shift from five mini lots to four main lots,now i am confident i will control eod,even in main lots.to day silver no trend use stick stop loss both side

crude is very very very strong,bull are long from 3828 level ,from 5th oct,just one lot is in profit of more then 50 k as on to day.that is why i am planning to shift from five mini lots to four main lots,now i am confident i will control eod,even in main lots.to day silver no trend use stick stop loss both side
niranjana taught u one strategy few days back,if u remember that,at eod crude 10th bar is in over baught zone,u can under stand how strong it is and since when

Niranjana

niranjana taught u one strategy few days back,if u remember that,at eod crude 10th bar is in over baught zone,u can under stand how strong it is and since when
Yes sir- weekly,daily,2 hour -all fronts crude is highly bullish.The strategy u suggested is too good:).I fell in love with it.

As far as silver is concerned bulls are again ready with tankers!!!

sir apart from seeing support and resistance on charts on 2 hrly bars... how does one calculate the stops for momentum bars... like you have mentioned. I know you have put in a lot of effort but if you could give a pointer in the right direction so that losses are avoided. And continuous losses makes one lose heart and then it becomes even more difficult...

thanks
will shortly explain

Status
Not open for further replies.