how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

Dear Ashwani Sir,

I am happy that the charts I am posting are helpfull to you also apart from all who want to learn here.Also I found some time yday and observed that 2 hour TF has performed very well which I will discuss later.I do not think in market no system performs 100% as market is ever changing structure hence we need small adjustments whenever market goes for a toss like last one month ( Not tweaking).Now in my personal opinion taking loss is a part of any system.

Even a worst system performs the best in trending market. It is the days like last one month which really differentiates between the systems.all in all we are doing pretty good.

Niranjana

A trend does not reverse in 5 Minutes.The process of reversal always gives an indication and a chance to exit form the existing position.

Take a down trend. The speed of the price movement starts slowing down. price starts crawling instead of rushing down. The volume slowly increases as buyers start buying at these low levels.Then a hammer or an inside bar and then the price takes the high of that hammer or IB or a bullish engulf and price starts speeding up in other direction.

Higher the timeframe higher will be the clarity of this phenomena.

dear HILLS other wise we need to take some trailing/protective stop loss..so that our profits shouldnt turn into loss...

dear niranjana can i see ur charts.. my mail id is [email protected]
dear ayush,i would like to tell you that trailing stoploss and protective stop loss both can not detect extra momentum(manipulation)these two line were already there in my mts
protective stop loss line is below lower support,so both were unable to catch manipulaters
now extra momentum stop loss line is above lower support ,so it will serve this purpose now

Dear Ashwani Sir,

I am happy that the charts I am posting are helpfull to you also apart from all who want to learn here.Also I found some time yday and observed that 2 hour TF has performed very well which I will discuss later.I do not think in market no system performs 100% as market is ever changing structure hence we need small adjustments whenever market goes for a toss like last one month ( Not tweaking).Now in my personal opinion taking loss is a part of any system.

(((Even a worst system performs the best in trending market.))) 100% perfect (((It is the days like last one month which really differentiates between the systems.all in all we are doing pretty good.
)))perfect
i hate whispaw-once it come in my mts -i always start working on it
i have already modified it more then 20 time in last five year,average once in quarter-sunday addition was adding of one more line intrailing stop loss system

A trend does not reverse in 5 Minutes.The process of reversal always gives an indication and a chance to exit form the existing position.

Take a down trend. The speed of the price movement starts slowing down. price starts crawling instead of rushing down. The volume slowly increases as buyers start buying at these low levels.Then a hammer or an inside bar and then the price takes the high of that hammer or IB or a bullish engulf and price starts speeding up in other direction.

yes u are 100 % perfect!!!

ayush2020

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.