how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayush2020

dear ayush,it is not like this,in nine lots of commodity app 10 to 30 k move comes every day,but to catch them is every body risk reward own level
almost the risk which we will take on some day we can expect 50 to 100 % reward of the risk taken same day
suppose you have used 2000 as stop loss for to day then you can expect 1000 to 2000 reward for that day.pre condition is your buying should be not above pivot as explained earlier
to day silver lower support was 57000 and presently trading at 57500 stop loss for intraday was required 500 point ,current profit 500 point ,so for your trade now intra move risk and reward for to day are equal 500 rs risk 500 rs reward-trade closed
ok Boss got it .. :)

Sir the learning process has almost ended it seems. As in we are still where we were. Still asking you everyday for LS , Pivot and Upper resistances.

Ofcourse I do hope you are free.
dear hills 5000.before i give reply of your this post,please give detail of two or three your next trades,which you will trade in next one week ,along with mechanical trading system,which you formed for you so far and with which you are trading.along with posting chart,you will tell me that this trade was taken like this (entry policy) and you squared up like this (exit policy)-after that i will see why you still need the help of ls/ur/pivot from me .why you are not independent by now
AFTER THAT I WILL GIVE COMPLETE REPLY OF YOUR ABOVE POST ALSO

dear hills 5000.before i give reply of your this post,please give detail of two or three your next trades,which you will trade in next one week ,along with mechanical trading system,which you formed for you so far and with which you are trading.along with posting chart,you will tell me that this trade was taken like this (entry policy) and you squared up like this (exit policy)-after that i will see why you still need the help of ls/ur/pivot from me .why you are not independent by now
after that i will give complete reply of your above post also
dear ayush/hills,just concentrate on my end of day trading lessons,i am sure very shortly you all will be independent traders

after that i will give complete reply of your above post also
shortly i will give average risk and average reward level for all the nine commodities which will help all viewers to form a trading strategy according their capital and risk level which they are ready to take on day to day basis

Status
Not open for further replies.