how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
aluminium risk required 80 paisa reward expected 40 paisa
IN TOTAL FOUR MINI AND ONE SILVER MICRO TOTAL RISK REQUIRED 4000/- EVERY DAY AND YOU CAN EXPECT REWARD 2000/-RS BY TRADING IN ALL ABOVE FIVE-TO BE CONTINUED FOR MAIN LOTS
initial stop loss required ,at the time of tacking trade,in case of nickel and natural gas 3000/- per lot average profit expected per day 1500/- per lot-to be continued for copper and crude

trump

As you say the risk 3000 should bring 1000 per day profit with few days running together, it may happen in opposite also.and also suppose in the first day it self your profit target is not reached but remained with 500 profit , then what you would do? incase you are holding for the next day there is risk of gap down !

As you say the risk 3000 should bring 1000 per day profit with few days running together, it may happen in opposite also.and also suppose in the first day it self your profit target is not reached but remained with 500 profit , then what you would do? in case you are holding for the next day there is risk of gap down !
dear trump,for the time being this thread is not meant for you,,if you can not under stand the so simple and accurate reply given to you,which every learner of my thread must have under stood.please first learn the very basics of trading then come at this thread,this thread is for higher level studies.
THE PERSON WHO IS NOT READY TO TAKE RISK AT ALL,SHOULD AVOID TRADING THAT IS THE ONLY AND LAST LESSON, I CAN GIVE TO YOU

trump

dear trump,for the time being this thread is not meant for you,,if you can not under stand the so simple and accurate reply given to you,which every learner of my thread must have under stood.please first learn the very basics of trading then come at this thread,this thread is for higher level studies.
THE PERSON WHO IS NOT READY TO TAKE RISK AT ALL,SHOULD AVOID TRADING THAT IS THE ONLY AND LAST LESSON, I CAN GIVE TO YOU
Thats ok,I understood your point.:D
I need to earn err learn.I am dumb for such higher level studies.:p

sir ...just a reminder if ur ok with it....

i am following MT4 charts as per me...silver is still in long as per EOD... is that correct with USD 33.86 as pivot support which the bulls have defended today. With my levels ..calculated by me..have not been successful ...

regards
dear 33.86 usd is 100% perfect but it is not pivot level,what ever method you used but it gave you accurate lower support level in usd and bulls protected this lower support level
TO DAY IS THE SIXTH DAY BULLS ARE PROTECTING THIS LEVEL,SO LAST SIX DAYS SILVER IS IN REVERSAL MOD NOT BULL MOD-HOW ALONG WITH MY EMAIL ID ,I WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE FOR MT4,THAT HOW MT4 WILL TELL YOU THAT REVERSAL HAS STARTED AND TO DAY IS THE SIXTH DAY AND ONCE LOWER SUPPORT LEVEL CALCULATED BY YOU,PRICE WILL CLOSE BELOW THIS LEVEL IN USD EOD CLOSING,REVERSAL WILL BE OVER,AND BEAR TREND WILL START

hills_5000

OK sir... thanks for the encouraging words...will wait for the mail..

dear 33.86 usd is 100% perfect but it is not pivot level,what ever method you used but it gave you accurate lower support level in usd and bulls protected this lower support level
TO DAY IS THE SIXTH DAY BULLS ARE PROTECTING THIS LEVEL,SO LAST SIX DAYS SILVER IS IN REVERSAL MOD NOT BULL MOD-HOW ALONG WITH MY EMAIL ID ,I WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE FOR MT4,THAT HOW MT4 WILL TELL YOU THAT REVERSAL HAS STARTED AND TO DAY IS THE SIXTH DAY AND ONCE LOWER SUPPORT LEVEL CALCULATED BY YOU,PRICE WILL CLOSE BELOW THIS LEVEL IN USD EOD CLOSING,REVERSAL WILL BE OVER,AND BEAR TREND WILL START

ayush2020

gm Boss.. plz send me too..

Status
Not open for further replies.