how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK sir... thanks for the encouraging words...will wait for the mail..
this lower support which you calculated yesterday,is the back bone of trading,calculate it for copper/crude/gold/silver-as per formula used by you for to day at eod and send the data to me,let me see how perfect these are for to day .if these will be correct,then you can take very accurate decision at mt4,i will guide how and you will be independent !!!

if you are also using mt4 then i will send to you also,for others who are not using mt4 there is no use of giving detail at this thread
Sir , if possible please share the details in thread also.I am using Broco trader for monitoring silver (comex) (i think that also is based on MT4).Even if not, then also extra knowledge will always be helpful in some or the other way :)

hills_5000

waiting for your mail sir...

thanks...
dear 33.86 usd is 100% perfect but it is not pivot level,what ever method you used but it gave you accurate lower support level in usd and bulls protected this lower support level
TO DAY IS THE SIXTH DAY BULLS ARE PROTECTING THIS LEVEL,SO LAST SIX DAYS SILVER IS IN REVERSAL MOD NOT BULL MOD-HOW ALONG WITH MY EMAIL ID ,I WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE FOR MT4,THAT HOW MT4 WILL TELL YOU THAT REVERSAL HAS STARTED AND TO DAY IS THE SIXTH DAY AND ONCE LOWER SUPPORT LEVEL CALCULATED BY YOU,PRICE WILL CLOSE BELOW THIS LEVEL IN USD EOD CLOSING,REVERSAL WILL BE OVER,AND BEAR TREND WILL START

Status
Not open for further replies.