how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Thanks for that Sir , now I think my query of yesterday is also answered by this reply of yours. If only I had thought like this yesterday... a gold short would have reaped so much :)

in upper momentum price will change its box on up side every few day
and in lower on down side every few day
now suppose you were short at gold and silver both at end of day time frame from few days,to know whether price is expected to shift box on the lower side,in coming few days or not ,you will keep an eye on the high of the up coming bars,if in up coming bars high is shifting on the lower side,it means that we can expect that shortly box can shift to lower side and we will sit calm and wait.IT MEANS PRICE IS SUPPORTING OUR SHORT MOVE!!!

hi to all...i am new to this commodity, I have been trading since last three months in mcx silver(futcom). when i started trading my balance was Rs.2lac, in the begining i started making profit like 5-10 k daily for 2-3 days continuously then suddenly one day i lost 40k...then again for 2-3 days i made small profits....again i lost 30-20k in one go. when i analyzed i found that i am earning small money but losing big.
Is it only me who is losing money or everybody does in futcom silver??? plz post comments

now suppose you were short at gold and silver both at end of day time frame from few days,to know whether price is expected to shift box on the lower side,in coming few days or not ,you will keep an eye on the high of the up coming bars,if in up coming bars high is shifting on the lower side,it means that we can expect that shortly box can shift to lower side and we will sit calm and wait.IT MEANS PRICE IS SUPPORTING OUR SHORT MOVE!!!
now i am teaching you pure price action trading,once you will under stand the concept of price action trading then you will not need the help of indicators !!!!

hi to all...i am new to this commodity, I have been trading since last three months in mcx silver(futcom). when i started trading my balance was Rs.2lac, in the begining i started making profit like 5-10 k daily for 2-3 days continuously then suddenly one day i lost 40k...then again for 2-3 days i made small profits....again i lost 30-20k in one go. when i analyzed i found that i am earning small money but losing big.
Is it only me who is losing money or everybody does in futcom silver??? plz post comments
every body do it like you(small investors)
your mistake is once you get 5 or 10 k profit you book them pre matured and not trailing your stop loss
once you go in loss ,you are not using stop loss to square up your position to save you from extraordinary loses.go through my thread from the beginning,your most of problem will solve

Status
Not open for further replies.