how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sir I have not received any mail from you.

My LS.. got broken. went short. kept target of 1699 , just below yesterday closing, with stop off the high of the 4th bar away high ...it touched that ..took my stop loss and came down. This is the 3rd time it has happened to me . Does that mean the forex broker is doing stoploss hunting?

[quote="ashwani chadha, post: 608480"]i have noted please delete[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
[

My LS.. got broken. went short. kept target of 1699 , just below yesterday closing, with stop off the high of the 4th bar away high ...it touched that ..took my stop loss and came down. This is the 3rd time it has happened to me . Does that mean the forex broker is doing stoploss hunting?[/QUOTE]

i will re try tommorow now you can delete stop loss hitting in forex not possible

Sir I have not received any mail from you. [email protected]

My LS.. got broken. went short. kept target of 1699 , just below yesterday closing, with stop off the high of the 4th bar away high ...it touched that ..took my stop loss and came down. This is the 3rd time it has happened to me . Does that mean the forex broker is doing stoploss hunting?
in forex just use eod dont use 4 hour,which time frame you are using

hills_5000

Sir ... How is it that each time I set my stop loss at a higher level ..this time 4 bars prior's high .. the brokers system touched just that price ..and then came down ... I checked price with GCI MT4 ...and the price at which my stop loss occurred had not even been touched on GCI....

So isnt the broker doing stop loss hunting?

my email has _ between hills and 5000.

regards

Sir ... How is it that each time I set my stop loss at a higher level ..this time 4 bars prior's high .. the brokers system touched just that price ..and then came down ... I checked price with GCI MT4 ...and the price at which my stop loss occurred had not even been touched on GCI....

So isnt the broker doing stop loss hunting?

my email has _ between hills and 5000.

regards
i will check this move tomorrow and will tell you ,where is the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.