how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

I was using 4H on gold... all my levels posted today are 4H levels..not EOd levels. And I have to confess Sir , the formula I use is just eyes. I have tried using various formulas but they didnt work. So I just watch the charts and see where the support / resistances are happening. Those are what I posted here since yesterday.

in forex just use eod dont use 4 hour,which time frame you are using
Last to confirm sir... as of EOD we are still on confimred short side in gold... pls confirm. since high of yesterday has not been broken ... even on 4H ..if the previous high is not taken out in the next 1 hr ( mkts close then) ... we are on confirmed short.

I was using 4H on gold... all my levels posted today are 4H levels..not EOd levels. And I have to confess Sir , the formula I use is just eyes. I have tried using various formulas but they didnt work. So I just watch the charts and see where the support / resistances are happening. Those are what I posted here since yesterday.
use historical support as i explained at eod of mt4 charts are gci charts,your decision will become accurate,in next days i will re explain how to use these

hills_5000

As per EOD ... Gold : High 1737.49 ..Low ..1712.3 . Close 1723.4 .

Lower Resistance as per me 1726.

This high is lower than previous high so we are still in confirmed short.

Another query . These days I have noticed that when the US markets are up Euro/USD goes up and Gold and silver go up.

Now Euro/USD have closed below the previous high on EOD but their high today was higher than yesterday's high.

So how do we read that information.

use historical support as i explained at eod of mt4 charts are gci charts,your decision will become accurate,in next days i will re explain how to use these

gold and silver( and even crude from to day)were short at eod i will give support/resi tommorow-to day strong trend up to six was correction of yesterday short move in all the three
Sir, by seeing only the price action(no indicator) how we can judge whether the move is in correction or confirmed short/long at EOD or higher time frames ?
Chances of stoploss being hit is very likely if the move is in correction.Should we take the help of Fibonacci retracements ? Please guide.

SaravananKS

Silver Broken the Important support 55500 Trend Line on Thurday.
Friday though Last Price was above TrendLine EOD Close Just Near TrendLine.
As Elliot Wave it is in 4th wave (Pull back Wave).In one hour it's Look Like complex Zigzag Patten.
So I am expecting silver Move a per blue Lines in Next week

Last edited:

SaravananKS

Silver Broken the Important support 55500 Trend Line on Thurday.
Friday though Last Price was above TrendLine EOD Close Just Near TrendLine.
As Elliot Wave it is in 4th wave (Pull back Wave).In one hour it's Look Like complex Zigzag Patten.
So I am expecting silver Move a per blue Lines in Next week

Attachments

Last edited:
Sir, by seeing only the price action(no indicator) how we can judge whether the move is in correction or confirmed short/long at EOD or higher time frames ?
Chances of stoploss being hit is very likely if the move is in correction.Should we take the help of Fibonacci retracements ? Please guide.
dear vishumahajan./saravansk
basic question which hills/ayush wanted to know was if main reversal in gold and silver happened on friday then how we can know 3 to 5 days a head of reversal and can take 3 to five day advanced short positions.
case one--if we will depend on any of the indicator then indicator will confirm it once reversal is there and we will get in to trade after fall of 2000 point in silver and 3 to 4 hundred point in gold
case two--if we will depend on break of some trend line and basic level even then we will get in to trade 2000 point late in silver and three to 400 point in gold
NOW BY THE TIME ,IN BOTH CASES ,WE WILL ENTER IN TO THE TRADE,CORRECTION WILL START AND WE WILL BE CAUGHT DUE TO CORRECTION
option one-wait for the first correction to over and then go short still we will be quite late
IN BOTH THE CASES EITHER WE WILL BE CAUGHT OR WE WILL BE IN THE TRADE IN RIGHT DIRECTION BUT QUITE LATE AS COMPARE TO SMART MONEY.
NOW IF WE WANT TO BE PART OF SMART MONEY,THEN OUR EACH STEP SHOULD BE AT PAR WITH SMART MONEY
FOR THAT WE NEED THE HELP OF PRICE ACTION TRADING--how i will explain in my next post

SaravananKS

dear vishumahajan./saravansk
basic question which hills/ayush wanted to know was if main reversal in gold and silver happened on friday then how we can know 3 to 5 days a head of reversal and can take 3 to five day advanced short positions.
case one--if we will depend on any of the indicator then indicator will confirm it once reversal is there and we will get in to trade after fall of 2000 point in silver and 3 to 4 hundred point in gold
case two--if we will depend on break of some trend line and basic level even then we will get in to trade 2000 point late in silver and three to 400 point in gold
NOW BY THE TIME ,IN BOTH CASES ,WE WILL ENTER IN TO THE TRADE,CORRECTION WILL START AND WE WILL BE CAUGHT DUE TO CORRECTION
option one-wait for the first correction to over and then go short still we will be quite late
IN BOTH THE CASES EITHER WE WILL BE CAUGHT OR WE WILL BE IN THE TRADE IN RIGHT DIRECTION BUT QUITE LATE AS COMPARE TO SMART MONEY.
NOW IF WE WANT TO BE PART OF SMART MONEY,THEN OUR EACH STEP SHOULD BE AT PAR WITH SMART MONEY
FOR THAT WE NEED THE HELP OF PRICE ACTION TRADING--how i will explain in my next post
Dear ashwani,
You are Correct !!! For silver 200 MA is Around 57734 if we add 1000 More Points for Noise then only above 58734 would be Bullish. up to That Price One can initiate short on every rally.Since I am Trading only in Silver One has keep wider SL to avoid whipsaws. for short term 53500 may be support area.

Status
Not open for further replies.