how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ashwani,
You are Correct !!! For silver 200 MA is Around 57734 if we add 1000 More Points for Noise then only above 58734 would be Bullish. up to That Price One can initiate short on every rally.Since I am Trading only in Silver One has keep wider SL to avoid whipsaws. for short term 53500 may be support area.
dear saraksvanan,
i am giving you the important levels
historical trading range as per box system
53755 to 58348
to be strong eod closing should come above 58348
to be further week eod closing should come below 53755
in both cases price will shift to next box on either side
NOW THIS IS CONSIDERED PRICE ACTION OR HISTORICAL TRADING RANGE

dear saraksvanan,
i am giving you the important levels
historical trading range as per box system
53755 to 58348
to be strong eod closing should come above 58348
to be further week eod closing should come below 53755
in both cases price will shift to next box on either side
NOW THIS IS CONSIDERED PRICE ACTION OR HISTORICAL TRADING RANGE
now on Saturday mathematical trading range was upper resistance 56735
lower support 55270
pivot resistance 55980
current trading range is always within historical range in the morning,till any of the historical level is not broken during the day
once current trading range will break then price will test historical level on either side,on which side current range was broken

now on Saturday mathematical trading range was upper resistance 56735
lower support 55270
pivot resistance 55980
current trading range is always within historical range in the morning,till any of the historical level is not broken during the day
once current trading range will break then price will test historical level on either side,on which side current range was broken
and smart money takes its positions on break of historical levels
SO SMART MONEY ALWAYS TAKE A HEAD OF AND ADVANCE POSITIONS AS COMPARE TO Small investers
AND THIS DIFFERENCE IN SILVER IS 2000 POINT AND GOLD APP 300 POINT AS COMPARE TO SMALL INVESTERS
AND DEAR AYUSH AND HILLS -5000 THIS IS THE COMPLETE REPLY OF QUESTION ASKED BY YOU(HOW I KNEW SO ADVANCE REGARDING,THAT REVERSAL IS EXPECTED )

Last edited:
and smart money takes its positions on break of historical levels
SO SMART MONEY ALWAYS TAKE A HEAD OF AND ADVANCE POSITIONS AS COMPARE TO SMART MONEY
AND THIS DIFFERENCE IN SILVER IS 2000 POINT AND GOLD APP 300 POINT AS COMPARE TO SMALL INVESTERS
AND DEAR AYUSH AND HILLS -5000 THIS IS THE COMPLETE REPLY OF QUESTION ASKED BY YOU(HOW I KNEW SO ADVANCE REGARDING,THAT REVERSAL IS EXPECTED )
dear ayush /hills ,it looks niranjana is busy in some job/business activities,but by the time she re joins us,as i am now prepared regarding Forex,so i will try to participate in Forex activities and you can ask any thing regarding any Forex
pairs. At present i am tracking 28 Forex pairs and my all reply in Forex will be on end of day basis-shortly i will issue list of these 28 pairs

Last edited:

hills_5000

Sir. Understood box system. Clarifications. On friday price went till lower level of box then retreated. For a person who was in short from 16 Nov , would he have closed his short and gone long since price did not break box lower ? OR ..is he still holding onto short since friday high is lower than previous high?

Next. Do we consider Sat session? Can it actually be an extension of friday session ..since ( for example in silver) prices in international mkt moved up since friday closing in MCX. So actual move is from 53760 - 55867 in friday sat combined.

hills_5000

Sir as per this we should have covered our short and gone long. We know box lower level is 53755. Thursday closing was just above that but we are in short side. Friday , price never went below box low , so as EOD traders we should have closed short on friday at 11.28/9 pm and then gone long? Correct ? In which case we are again late by 2000 points.

So that means to take advantage of this box system we have to use 2H or 4H time frames to get entries ?

NOW ONCE MARKET WILL OPEN EITHER IT WILL TEST HIGHEST HIGH AND IF THIS TEST FAIL,YOU WILL GO SHORT
NOW YOU WILL WAIT SO THAT IT CAN TEST LOWEST LOW AFTER FEW DAYS SAY THREE OR FOUR AS IN THE CASE OF SILVER AND GOLD BOTH TO DAY,IT WILL TEST LOWEST LOW ,IF IT SUCCEED YOU WILL ALREADY BE IN THE MOVE FROM UPPER RESISTANCE,AS TO DAY CASE
BUT IF NOT ,YOU WILL COVER YOUR SHORT AND AGAIN GO LONG

AND FOR EOD TRADING YOU WILL USE IT AT END OF DAY TIME FRAME

Sir as per this we should have covered our short and gone long. We know box lower level is 53755. Thursday closing was just above that but we are in short side. Friday , price never went below box low , so as EOD traders we should have closed short on friday at 11.28/9 pm and then gone long? Correct ? In which case we are again late by 2000 points.

So that means to take advantage of this box system we have to use 2H or 4H time frames to get entries ?
for eod trading we can not use 2h or 4 h,
once price has tested upper hist resi,now it should test lower support,but before it tests lower support ,the advantage of going long on break of mathe lower resi ,will be extra advantage for us which we will cash up to mathe pivot r or mathe u.r-in my next post this confusion will clear to you

Sir. Understood box system. Clarifications. On friday price went till lower level of box then retreated. For a person who was in short from 16 Nov , would he have closed his short and gone long since price did not break box lower ? OR ..is he still holding onto short since friday high is lower than previous high?

Next. Do we consider Sat session? Can it actually be an extension of friday session ..since ( for example in silver) prices in international mkt moved up since friday closing in MCX. So actual move is from 53760 - 55867 in friday sat combined.
yes once price fails to break historical support we will cover short and go long and we dont take in to consideration sat session and it dont effect historical support or resi level
but sat it self trading on mathe sp or resi same day level or considered
as on monday for trading we consider monday level but for trailing stop loss we consider previous day support so for monday we use sat support

hills_5000

Sir I am confused now. Friday late night on my query you had confirmed this.
gold and silver( and even crude from to day)were short at eod i will give support/resi tommorow-to day strong trend up to six was correction of yesterday short move in all the three
Now today morning you have confirmed that since historical low was not broken we should have closed short and gone long. Clarifications needed since.

1.. both these above paragraphs are contradictory.

2. Asked earliar. Since historical low was not broken on friday , we close short just before EOD on friday and go long. But this again makes us late by 2000 points !!! So we are still behind SM by 2000 points in silver.

Sir I am confused now. Friday late night on my query you had confirmed this.

Now today morning you have confirmed that since historical low was not broken we should have closed short and gone long. Clarifications needed since.

1.. both these above paragraphs are contradictory.

2. Asked earliar. Since historical low was not broken on friday , we close short just before EOD on friday and go long. But this again makes us late by 2000 points !!! So we are still behind SM by 2000 points in silver.
dear hills for the time being for get about share khan
i am giving you step use them on mt4 eod xadusd chart of end of day
these are like this
STEP ONE 20/10/2011-THIS IS YOUR NEAREST LOWEST LOW 29.935
DRAW HORIZONTAL LINE FROM HERE -THIS IS YOUR HISTORICAL SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.