how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
got that. So in this box system our ls is the low of 20 oct , pivot r is 33.04 and ur is high of 28 oct.

This is the box mechanical system which we can simply see off the charts. :)
now you are 100% right and their is a wait in your reply it means this concept is clear to you!!!
Now try to use it while actual trading
it will work at all time frame!!!!
Once it will become part of your mind
then i will explain its advanced version-in which you were confused yesterday(so to day i removed advanced version part)

SaravananKS

now you are 100% right and their is a wait in your reply it means this concept is clear to you!!!
Now try to use it while actual trading
it will work at all time frame!!!!
Once it will become part of your mind
then i will explain its advanced version-in which you were confused yesterday(so to day i removed advanced version part)
I am expecting Adv Version eagarly:thumb:

hills_5000

They will close their shorts in profit even at exit price of 35 ? Unless they have taken long entry yesterday I dont see how that is possible :confused:

you are wrong their trailing stop loss is around 35,which is quite far off ,they will hold short for another week,but they may open a new trade at four hour,which few % of them might have opened but most of the eod traders at international market will wait for the stop loss to hit and even if it hit after two are three days they will still be closing their short in profit

dear ashwani/hill,
can you gives details of box systems or give the link where it explained??
dear saravananks,more then 10000 pages are part of my mind now,so since few years i dont consult any thing
but its basic version was developed by a stage artist,who was on world tour for one year sixty or seventy years back
during his world tour as I RE COLLECT MY MEMORY he converted his capital to app 100 fold by using this system which he developed
what i explained may be just 5% of his discovery of system
you can use box system of trading at Google,i think you will get lot of material my knowledge is still limited up to material available at free sites,lot of paid site may also be their but i never used them

Last edited:

SaravananKS

dear saravananks,more then 10000 pages are part of my mind now,so since few years i dont consult any thing
but its basic version was developed by a stage artist,who was on world tour for one year sixty or seventy years back
during his world tour as a remember he converted his capital to app 100 fold by using this system which he developed
what i explained may be just 5% of his discovery of system
you can use box system of trading at google,i think you will get lot of material my knowledge is still limited up to material available at free sites,lot of paid site may also be their but i never used them
Your Reply Remind's Me one Ebook How I Made 2 Millions. I went through that Book the author earned Lot while Market is strongly Trending.I skipped that idea since Trending Market only occures 20%. Any way it also suggests Cut Your Losses Let Your profit Run!!!.
There after I did Not concentrated much about that strategy.

they will close their shorts in profit even at exit price of 35 ? Unless they have taken long entry yesterday i dont see how that is possible :confused:
dont worry dear,not only i will give stop loss of silver at eod of international smart money for next few days till their stop loss is not hit so that you can take this decision your self whether your way of thinking(weeping) was right or smart money trailing stop loss system was right,i don't resist to rely on me
second i am going to give a complete detail of one of forex pair trade of smart money with similar move as of silver
so that you can under stand their style of trading

dont worry dear,not only i will give stop loss of silver at eod of international smart money for next few days till their stop loss is not hit so that you can take this decision your self whether your way of thinking(weeping) was right or smart money trailing stop loss system was right,i don't resist to rely on me
second i am going to give a complete detail of one of forex pair trade of smart money with similar move as of silver
so that you can under stand their style of trading
you can give two three pair of your choice i will select one of them and will try to explain you their style,WHOSE MOVE WILL BE SIMILAR TO SILVER I WILL SELECT THAT

your reply remind's me one ebook how i made 2 millions. I went through that book the author earned lot while market is strongly trending.i skipped that idea since trending market only occures 20%. Any way it also suggests cut your losses let your profit run!!!.
There after i did not concentrated much about that strategy.
name of the inventor of this box trading system is nicolas darvas

Status
Not open for further replies.