how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashwani,
this is the box??????????????????????
dear i don't need to see any thing,every thing is part of my mind
don't hesitate and just ask your question very clear ,so that i can reply please clear what do you want to say by these ????????
Do you want to tell me that this strategy don't work,if not why ?just be clear .let me solve your problem if you really want to get it solved

SaravananKS

dear i don't need to see any thing,every thing is part of my mind
don't hesitate and just ask your question very clear ,so that i can reply please clear what do you want to say by these ????????
Do you want to tell me that this strategy don't work,if not why ?just be clear .let me solve your problem if you really want to get it solved
Dear,
Since I read Darvas Nicholas Book On that it is quite Interesting to learn more about Box System.
I Never told this system will not work since I don't Know that. But I trading silver @ MCX using some comman sense.

The Purpose of Image is Just give Visual Ellobartion of the topic.
By now I really expect some more light from You about Box trading!! that is All.

hills_5000

Sir that means the SL is the previous pivot high in E/U ?

Let me see for XAU : Short started 1791.35 on 13 Nov with SL of 1799.46.

SL tommorow onwards in high of friday if monday onwards we go lower. If monday onwards we go higher then SL is 1766.83 which will be pivot resistance

thanks

now usd cad
31/10 long .99355 stop loss .98909
18/11 stop loss1.0120
current price 1.02740

first eurusd
31/10-trade open1. 1.41300 stop loss1. 42500
11/11 stop loss-1.40000
18/11 stop loss-1.37700
short is still open
gpp jpy
2/11 short open 124.993 stop loss 127.287
18/11 stop loss 124.600
current price 121.492 short still open
i think detail of eod move of these three pairs of your choice ,must have gave you an idea of their trading style-they never fail in their trade and just due to their perfect style of trailing stop loss,which looks to be very high to you,but when they enter it is not too high always,some time it may be

sir that means the sl is the previous pivot high in e/u ?

Let me see for xau : Short started 1791.35 on 13 nov with sl of 1799.46.

Sl tommorow onwards in high of friday if monday onwards we go lower. If monday onwards we go higher then sl is 1766.83 which will be pivot resistance

thanks
this is a rule of thumb that last pivot high or last pivot low will be our initial stop loss all seasoned traders they may belong to any country they may be trading in forex or commodity or stocks or index all normally follow it and get benefited also

sir that means the sl is the previous pivot high in e/u ?

Let me see for xau : Short started 1791.35 on 13 nov with sl of 1799.46.

Sl tommorow onwards in high of friday if monday onwards we go lower. If monday onwards we go higher then sl is 1766.83 which will be pivot resistance

thanks
in case of gold our last pivot high was on 8/11 which was 1802.87 so our initial stop loss will be 1802.87 not 1799.46
as far as trade of short is concerned 1791.35 is ok

your reply remind's me one ebook how i made 2 millions. I went through that book the author earned lot while market is strongly trending.i skipped that idea since trending market only occures 20%. Any way it also suggests cut your losses let your profit run!!!.
There after i did not concentrated much about that strategy.
yes he is the author of this book

Status
Not open for further replies.