how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their SL is of 13 Nov HOD ?

I know you said friday EOD data but how does a figure of 1795 become part of friday or even thursday / wednesday data....
according to specific calculation stop loss is trailed on down side every day after close of market,as per high low and close of last eod bar and once these last values are put in formula that tell us how much reduction in stop loss can be done,so that we are in the move and stop loss is not pre matured triggered
ONCE THE SHORT IS OPENED AND PRICE IS NOT MOVING ON DOWN SIDE,STOP LOSS MAY APP STAND STILL FOR NEXT TEN DAYS EVEN.BUT THEY WILL GO ON HOLDING THEIR SHORT,TILL MOVE DON'T COME IN SHORT MOMENTUM

hills_5000

OK sir... now I will have to try and figure out this formula also !! :down:
according to specific calculation stop loss is trailed on down side every day after close of market,as per high low and close of last eod bar and once these last values are put in formula that tell us how much reduction in stop loss can be done,so that we are in the move and stop loss is not pre matured triggered
ONCE THE SHORT IS OPENED AND PRICE IS NOT MOVING ON DOWN SIDE,STOP LOSS MAY APP STAND STILL FOR NEXT TEN DAYS EVEN.BUT THEY WILL GO ON HOLDING THEIR SHORT,TILL MOVE DON'T COME IN SHORT MOMENTUM

ayush2020

ok boss got it..

hills_5000

Sir is there any way...by ur system ...that we can know approx targets on trades...for example on gold / silver.... ? or is it purely USD index dependent... cum ..option expiry on COMEX... dependent... OR

do we just follow mechanically to the next lower / higher historical low.... and keep a SL of 2/3ATR on EOD basis ?

hi,
gud evening everybody and specially ashwani sir,

i am new to the forum and infact i m new to this field of technical analysis as well, dont have much idea about indicators and how they work, i have made some trades and most of them in nse in delivery segment coz i am a office goer guy, cant do intraday, although have tried my hands in intraday as well, once in a while.

most of the times i have traded after listening from experts of tv channels and everytime i have made losses only, now i have come to know that i can trade commodity even after my office hours means after 5 in evening, thats why i have reached this thread.

so i would like to know from ashwani sir, is there any place for a newbie like me on this thread, i want to know coz i feel this thread has been started a long time back and all the people will be very much experienced by now, so due to my ignorance i should not break the flow of knowledge, and if i dont have any place on this thread than ashwani sir will u plz guide me, from where i should get my basic training, so that i should be eligible for reaching this platform.

thnx in advance and i hope u will help me in growing as someone who firstly learns what is market and than gradually how to make profit ( which is quite elusive ) out of this market.
thnx in advnce

hi,
gud evening everybody and specially ashwani sir,

i am new to the forum and infact i m new to this field of technical analysis as well, dont have much idea about indicators and how they work, i have made some trades and most of them in nse in delivery segment coz i am a office goer guy, cant do intraday, although have tried my hands in intraday as well, once in a while.

most of the times i have traded after listening from experts of tv channels and everytime i have made losses only, now i have come to know that i can trade commodity even after my office hours means after 5 in evening, thats why i have reached this thread.

so i would like to know from ashwani sir, is there any place for a newbie like me on this thread, i want to know coz i feel this thread has been started a long time back and all the people will be very much experienced by now, so due to my ignorance i should not break the flow of knowledge, and if i dont have any place on this thread than ashwani sir will u plz guide me, from where i should get my basic training, so that i should be eligible for reaching this platform.

thnx in advance and i hope u will help me in growing as someone who firstly learns what is market and than gradually how to make profit ( which is quite elusive ) out of this market.
thnx in advnce
will shortly reply

Sir is there any way...by ur system ...that we can know approx targets on trades...for example on gold / silver.... ? or is it purely USD index dependent... cum ..option expiry on COMEX... dependent... OR

do we just follow mechanically to the next lower / higher historical low.... and keep a SL of 2/3ATR on EOD basis ?
your all answer or correct
in my forex demo a/c after a month study,i have take positions in all the seven usd combination
seven at eod and seven at four hour just to know how perfect system will work on forex
all the 14 stop loss column are filled and all the 14 target profit are empty
JUST CONTROL YOUR STOP LOSS ,LOCK YOUR PROFITS BUT NEVER RESTRICT YOUR PROFITS BY SETTING UPPER TARGET JUST CONTROL THE BOTTOM
BUT STILL I WILL EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN KNOW THE TARGET SHORTLY

hills_5000

Sir ..the problem always is late entry and then seeing the move going against you. I re entered silver yesterday on re break of support of 31.14.Price went down then re traced. I am seeing that rise since then has been on low volumes compared to selling volume , plus like you had said yesterday price will re test historical low , so i am still holding to short , even though there is m2m loss right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.