how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir ..the problem always is late entry and then seeing the move going against you. I re entered silver yesterday on re break of support of 31.14.Price went down then re traced. I am seeing that rise since then has been on low volumes compared to selling volume , plus like you had said yesterday price will re test historical low , so i am still holding to short , even though there is m2m loss right now.
in stead of carry 1 or 2 position in mt4 demo a/c carry at least 10 position and try to handle,your learning speed will be ten fold
i am holding 19 position in Forex demo a/c at present and with in a week i will be holding more then 50 position at a time
ONCE WE ARE ABLE TO HOLD 50 POSITION AT A TIME AND EVEN IF WE CLOSE THE POSITION AT THE END AT PAR BUT WHEN LATER WHEN WE WILL CARRY 5 TO SIX POSITION IN ACTUAL TRADING,THEN TO HANDLE THEM WILL BECOME VERY EASY AND WE WILL VERY EASILY CLOSE THEM IN PROFIT

ayush2020

in stead of carry 1 or 2 position in mt4 demo a/c carry at least 10 position and try to handle,your learning speed will be ten fold
i am holding 19 position in Forex demo a/c at present and with in a week i will be holding more then 50 position at a time
ONCE WE ARE ABLE TO HOLD 50 POSITION AT A TIME AND EVEN IF WE CLOSE THE POSITION AT THE END AT PAR BUT WHEN LATER WHEN WE WILL CARRY 5 TO SIX POSITION IN ACTUAL TRADING,THEN TO HANDLE THEM WILL BECOME VERY EASY AND WE WILL VERY EASILY CLOSE THEM IN PROFIT
ok boss.. i wil also do it..

hills_5000

Sir if silver does not make anew lo and makes an equal high as yesterday. Should we then be aware that a possible reversal might have started since it has not tested historical low? If yes , in that case how do we know when to go long again...if we do it EOD ..then we will be late again...

Sir if silver does not make anew lo and makes an equal high as yesterday. Should we then be aware that a possible reversal might have started since it has not tested historical low? If yes , in that case how do we know when to go long again...if we do it EOD ..then we will be late again...
silver/gold/crude they are short at eod from last 7 to 10 days,don't confuse correction of eod SHORT and four hour long moves with eod trend
THESE THREE ARE EXPECTED TO STAY SHORT FOR ANOTHER FIVE TO TEN DAYS

silver/gold/crude they are short at eod from last 7 to 10 days,don't confuse correction of eod short and four hour long moves with eod trend
these three are expected to stay short for another five to ten days
to be independent ,use most simple way to have a basic idea of the trend
use rsi at eod chart and the basic trend will be clear to you independently !!!!just apply it at gold and silverand crude,it will tell you first two are short and crude may shift to long if its closing at 12 pm to day comes at current level

Status
Not open for further replies.