how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sir i understand that..if u remember you had mentioned how we recognise in box system. that near historical lows , if price starts making higher highs and higher lows , then we know reversal is happening.

My question was based on EOD today , assuming that price closes at yesterday's high . Then again tommorow it makes higher low and closes slightly higher high. so we have a reversal in place ? In such cases when does one reenter longs after having exited shorts? In fact how does one know that he should exit shorts.

The RSI in GCI is a sinlge line in GCI and flat as of now.

These are the doubts that I have . Because you have explained the system well but not explained exits and re entry.

to be independent ,use most simple way to have a basic idea of the trend
use rsi at eod chart and the basic trend will be clear to you independently !!!!just apply it at gold and silverand crude,it will tell you first two are short and crude may shift to long if its closing at 12 pm to day comes at current level

sir i understand that..if u remember you had mentioned how we recognise in box system. That near historical lows , if price starts making higher highs and higher lows , then we know reversal is happening.

My question was based on eod today , assuming that price closes at yesterday's high . Then again tommorow it makes higher low and closes slightly higher high. So we have a reversal in place ? In such cases when does one reenter longs after having exited shorts? In fact how does one know that he should exit shorts.

The rsi in gci is a sinlge line in gci and flat as of now.

These are the doubts that i have . Because you have explained the system well but not explained exits and re entry.
dear hills and ayush,just give me answer of one question
for learning what you are doing every thing is perfect but for actual trading not
at one or two lot you can have so much concentration as you have
but to day i say to you
take all the 28 pair in main 8 currency (their one side )take all the nine main commodities take 10 stocks and three index nifty bank nifty and it index after two hour you should be holding 28+9+10+3=50 all these fifty positions,may be at demo a/c for you
would you be able to concentrate like this as you are doing now-if yes tell me how you will take and how will you handle like this ?JUST ANSWER THEN I WILL REPLY

to be independent ,use most simple way to have a basic idea of the trend
use rsi at eod chart and the basic trend will be clear to you independently !!!!just apply it at gold and silverand crude,it will tell you first two are short and crude may shift to long if its closing at 12 pm to day comes at current level
Sir, in trade tiger after applying RSI at EOD for silver, green line is touching red line from below(kind of intersection is going to take place).For gold also the green line is about to touch the red one at EOD.In both these cases it seems the trend is shifting from short to long( on EOD as per RSI).Should we consider this assumption or until and unless green line is above/crosses red line , then only we shd consider ?

Please advise.

hills_5000

Sir ... it would require tremendous concentration since I am still in learning phase. But I think once I have become independent at a system then I would be able to do it but only on EOD basis or max once in 4 hrs.

EOD
for learning what you are doing every thing is perfect but for actual trading not
but to day i say to you
take all the 28 pair in main 8 currency (their one side )take all the nine main commodities take 10 stocks and three index nifty bank nifty and it index after two hour you should be holding 28+9+10+3=50 all these fifty positions,may be at demo a/c for you
would you be able to concentrate like this as you are doing now-if yes tell me how you will take and how will you handle like this ?JUST ANSWER THEN I WILL REPLY

ayush2020

but to day i say to you
i dont think it is easy to handle for me... but i have tried 6 pairs today.. after giving you the message..
eurusd, gbpusd, usdcad, usdjpy, eurgbp, eurchf .....

for 50 pairs it will be very tough... but i will try to take ...

Sir, in trade tiger after applying RSI at EOD for silver, green line is touching red line from below(kind of intersection is going to take place).For gold also the green line is about to touch the red one at EOD.In both these cases it seems the trend is shifting from short to long( on EOD as per RSI).Should we consider this assumption or until and unless green line is above/crosses red line , then only we shd consider ?

Please advise.[/Q
ONCE EOD BAR IS CLOSED SAY AT 11.50 PM THEN YOU CAN TAKE DECISION FOR NEXT DAY OR NEXT DAY MORNING
BUT FOR ENTRY YOU CAN TAKE HELP OF 4 HOUIR NOT FOR EXIT

Status
Not open for further replies.