how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sir the effort to teach has been yours. So it's all thanks to you that the concept is clear.

Now my other problem is waiting for the price to reach LR to short it. Like right now gold is at 1740. showing signs of not going up. I am tempted to enter a short but risk reward prevents me. Plus like you had mentioned wait for levels , else let it pass. So what should one do in such a case. Enter only at LR ..correct? even if its tommorow... which we will calculate for tommorow..

first time i am satisfied with some one answer.now you have talked about resi it mean it is clear to you now gold is in short trend!!!

Sir the effort to teach has been yours. So it's all thanks to you that the concept is clear.

Now my other problem is waiting for the price to reach LR to short it. Like right now gold is at 1740. showing signs of not going up. I am tempted to enter a short but risk reward prevents me. Plus like you had mentioned wait for levels , else let it pass. So what should one do in such a case. Enter only at LR ..correct? even if its tomorrow... which we will calculate for tomorrow..
1781 was mt4 level from where short started and to day at present at boarder of lower resistance-but short started from upper resi of mt4 in gold
28709 l/r

hills_5000

OK sir...but my question was the decision which i need to take , whether I should have shorted gold on the rise to 1740 ... knowing that LR was at 1747. I did not. And now look at it :)

so was the decision in waiting correct ?

1781 was mt4 level from where short started and to day at present at boarder of lower resistance-but short started from upper resi of mt4 in gold
28709 l/r

boss one more is in 1 hour time frame and 15 min tf we have seen that in copper 3.4710 was a good resistance level.. i have shorted from that exact level in the mrng ..
dear hills and ayush.you both are taking time due to non posting of your mts,it is simple for me to rectify your mts
BUT NOW LEARN FIRST THING,WITH VERY CARE
IN WHAT EVER COMMODITY YOU ARE GOING TO TRADE SAY SILVER
NOW AT END OF DAY CHART,IN THE MORNING,DRAW HORIZONTAL LINE AT TOP FROM THE NEAREST HIGHEST HIGH
NOW DRAW ANOTHER HORIZONTAL LINE AT THE BOTTOM AT THE NEAREST LOWEST LOW
NOW IT IS THE EXPECTED BOX IN WHICH PRICE IS GOING TO TRADE
NOW ONCE MARKET WILL OPEN EITHER IT WILL TEST HIGHEST HIGH AND IF THIS TEST FAIL,YOU WILL GO SHORT
NOW YOU WILL WAIT SO THAT IT CAN TEST LOWEST LOW AFTER FEW DAYS SAY THREE OR FOUR AS IN THE CASE OF SILVER AND GOLD BOTH TO DAY,IT WILL TEST LOWEST LOW ,IF IT SUCCEED YOU WILL ALREADY BE IN THE MOVE FROM UPPER RESISTANCE,AS TO DAY CASE
BUT IF NOT ,YOU WILL COVER YOUR SHORT AND AGAIN GO LONG
FOR INTRA DAY TRADING YOU WILL USE THIS SYSTEM AT 2 HOUR TIME FRAME
FOR SWING TRADING YOU WILL USE THIS TECHNIQUE AT FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME
AND FOR EOD TRADING YOU WILL USE IT AT END OF DAY TIME FRAME

boss 1781 was the level of 3 days back . I think you have taken position from that level..

How calculated that level??
now u can under stand that box system ,tells us few days advance that price has failed in breaking upper historical resistance,so we will go short with stop loss slightly above historical resistance and will wait for two to three days so that price can test lower support to break

now u can under stand that box system ,tells us few days advance that price has failed in breaking upper historical resistance,so we will go short with stop loss slightly above historical resistance and will wait for two to three days so that price can test lower support to break
in upper momentum price will change its box on up side every few day
and in lower on down side every few day

Status
Not open for further replies.