How much return you expect from forex market

ayush2020

basically in share khan it was not there.if it is in gcimt4,then you can tell me .then i will try to set this system for viewers.from where you have taken these data
Boss ge.... was out of cityfor some time..just now back.. I have taken that test some days back.. it came STRATEGIC TRADER.....:)

Thanks for the clarification. Was going through your other thread & I saw you mention this method, so I assumed you were teaching this method here. So this new method of your's, I guess revolves around your propriety S&R & trailing SL method.

Look forward to learning this method.

BTW, was analysing this method you have mentioned, accordingly my entry would have been on 30/11 at 1.5581 & short term trade would have ended on close 02/12 at 1.5598.
yes the system i am teaching here is based on my proprietary indicators developed by me,in last few years ,which are part of my mechanical trading system.
one:support/pivot/resistance
two:trailing stop loss/protective stop loss(formula of psl was not developed by me,so it is not proprietary,rest what ever i use at my mts is proprietary)
three:trend indicator
four:consolidation indicator
i am using all the four indicator: in my eod mechanical trading system of currency

CONCLUSION ONE ;IN GBPUSD 25/11 IS THE LOWEST LOW DAY
CONCLUSION TWO ;IT MEANS -IT IS LAST DAY OF PREVIOUS SHORT TRADE
conclusion three;AND IT MEANS-IT IS FIRST DAY OF CURRENT LONG TRADE
CONCLUSION FOUR:LOW OF LOWEST DAY ,WHICH IS I.5421 WILL BE OUR INITIAL STOP LOSS
CONCLUSION FIVE:AS 25/11 IS FIRST DAY OF MOVE
SO 27/11 DAY TWO
28/11 DAY THREE
29/11 DAY FOUR
30/11DAY FIVE
FOR FIRST FIVE DAY OUR PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS WILL REMAIN CONSTANT AT 1.5421 AND WE WILL NOT MOVE IT UP
CONCLUSION SIX:27/11 AND 28/11 ,OUR TRAILING STOP LOSS IS ABOVE CLOSING PRICE OF THESE TWO DAYS
27/11 CLOSING PRICE-1.5496 TSL-1.5563
28/11 CLOSING PRICE-1.5508 TSL-1.5542
THESE TWO DAYS ALTHOUGH EOD BARS ARE GREEN,BUT IN A LONG TRADE ,TRAILING STOP LOSS CAN NOT BE ABOVE CLOSING PRICE,SO THESE ARE SET UP FOR SHORT TRADE
FOR LONG TRADE THESE TWO DAYS ARE NULL AND VOID-NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AT ALL
CONCLUSION SEVEN:29/11-CLOSING PRICE 1.5594-TSL-1.5531-NOW IT IS A CONTRARY TRADING POSITION,WE WILL GO LONG WITH A PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS OF 1.5421 ON THIS FOURTH DAY OF OPENING OF TRADE
30/11 FIFTH DAY
1/12 AND 2/12 6 AND 7 DAY
4/5/6/7/8-12----8/9/10/11/12-DAY WE WILL HOLD IT WITH PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS WHICH WAS ( 1.5468 FOR 12thday)
AFTER 12 DAY OF OPENING THE TRADE-OUR PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS IS BELOW OUR BUYING PRICE BUT PRICE IS TRADING ABOVE OUR BUYING PRICE
END OF DAY TRADING IS A GAME OF PATIENCE
SO WHICH NEXT PAIR DETAILS YOU WANT
Ashwani,

Interesting analysis. So how do u determine on 25th Nov that it is lowest low. Its easy to say after the event has passed.

What would be your stop loss for such an entry. Why dont u take a future entry for analysis rather than past trades.

What would be an ideal entry for GBPUSD if you do not have any open positions now?

Regards
Raj

Ashwani,

Interesting analysis. So how do u determine on 25th Nov that it is lowest low. Its easy to say after the event has passed.

What would be your stop loss for such an entry. Why dont u take a future entry for analysis rather than past trades.

What would be an ideal entry for GBPUSD if you do not have any open positions now?

Regards
Raj
dear raj,first of all i welcome you to participate at this thread
second ,just go to my previous thread in commodity metal section,with same name,with more then 4100 posts and 125 k viewers
this is split of that thread
although answer of all your question is already there
but still read this post then raise question
but please without reading post don't raise question
your first problem answer:entry was taken on 29/11 and not 25/11-so on 29/11-it was clear 25/11 is the lowest low day
your second problem:current tsl of 9/12 last traded complete eod bar i have already given ,just read the post
your third problem:go a head with current stop loss ,i am going to trail this and rest 10 trades every day
all trade will open against your eyes at this thread,but keep patience
and read this thread ,just from beginning
it will help you to participate in a perfect way in this thread further.
thanks for participating-i need critics like you-but be sure i am always right
i will still be happy,if you will prove me, to be wrong, some time,but in a cultured manner thanks

second ,just go to my previous thread in commodity metal section,with same name,with more then 4100 posts and 125 k viewers
your first problem answer:entry was taken on 29/11 and not 25/11-so on 29/11-it was clear 25/11 is the lowest low day
your second problem:current tsl of 9/12 last traded complete eod bar i have already given ,just read the post
your third problem:go a head with current stop loss ,i am going to trail this and rest 10 trades every day
i will still be happy,if you will prove me, to be wrong, some time,but in a cultured manner thanks
Ok I will go through your thread before raising any further queries.
I am not criticizing but trying to understand ur trade plan. I have to read your analysis to understand it more clearly as I could not get the gist of it

Regards
Raj

DEAR RAJ THIS IS FOR YOU,
just a short summary how trade developed in audusd
23/11 L/L DAY
24/11
25/11
BOTH ARE CONSOLIDATION DAY-DAY THREE
DAY FOUR-27/11-CONSOLIDATION OVER
DAY FIVE-28/11-TRADE OPEN AT OPENING PRICE.9835-PSL--.9662
SO HERE AFTER LOWEST LOW DAY-ON FIFTH DAY WE OPENED OUR LONG
DAY 15-9/12--LONG STILL OPEN PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS IS 1.0020
IF THIS PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS WILL HIT TOMORROW UP TO 5/30 A.M.ISD TILL CURRENT BAR WILL CONTINUE-WE WILL CLOSE THE TRADE
OTHER WISE AT 5/30 MONDAY MORNING A NEW EOD BAR WILL COME AND NEW DAY WILL START WITH A NEW PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS
SO AFTER 5.30 WE WILL SHIFT OUR PSL TO SOME NEW HIGHER LEVEL-WITH WHICH WE WILL HOLD THIS TRADE UP TO TUES 5.30 ISD