How much return you expect from forex market

Here is the result of my test from Van Tharp

YOU ARE A DETAILED TRADER

One of Your Trading Strengths - You should be really good at data analysis/developing business plans especially when someone provides you with the exact steps to take.

One of Your Trading Challenges - You can be overly critical and only notice the negatives in your trading. If you do not learn to recognize your mistakes, you could become stuck.

More or less it is true
i think you still ,need to gain some more knowledge to become independent decision maker.but it takes time to every body

sir,

art and science both ways for me, science part mentor for my trading is you only sir.

But since it requires time and experience i preferred pa trading my 1st priority though mix of both the methods is an edge and a lethal combo.

All i can sum up is i am one of the lucky student of the markets to have you as my mentor for the scientific approach to the market.
g j parkekh a member,asked a question regarding pull back strategy at commodity thread,as the question was connected with advanced end of day trading system,for which this thread is,i have given precise answer of the question at that thread ,viewers of this thread can read its detail there,but i will try to give some more detailed information at this thread,as it is a quite poplar end of day trading system

Got struck in the first step itself. Since I do not have S&R data will use the daily pivots to monitor trade. What I understood is long trade is to be initiated on lower support & short trade on upper resistance. So, we have R3-R2-R1-PP-S1-S2-S3 for a day. Now which is lower support? Is it S1 or is it S2?

Thx
this system which you have mentioned,is a most popular support and resistance system. steps to use it as a end of day trading system.but remember this has no connection with the system which i am teaching.
you consider it like this
s1r1 short term trend
s2r2 medium term trend
s3r3 long term trend
pivot support is common for all the three trend
now suppose you want to trade gold on long term basis
now first confirm ,whether momentum in gold is clear up
if yes ---then go a head
wait for a correction
on a major correction on eod once price comes near s3,go long with a stop loss of eod closing below s3
till your stop loss don't trigger ,go on holding
even if trade run for next one month
be sure it will work
i stopped trading this system few years back,i never tested it on these grounds,but still my knowledge tells me it will work
try to test it

this system which you have mentioned,is a most popular support and resistance system. steps to use it as a end of day trading system.but remember this has no connection with the system which i am teaching.
s1r1 short term trend
s2r2 medium term trend
s3r3 long term trend
if yes ---then go a head
wait for a correction
on a major correction on eod once price comes near s3,go long with a stop loss of eod closing below s3
be sure it will work
i stopped trading this system few years back,i never tested it on these grounds,but still my knowledge tells me it will work
try to test it
for medium term use s2
for short term use si- as your starting point and exit point

abhi_neth

s1r1 short term trend
s2r2 medium term trend
s3r3 long term trend
if yes ---then go a head
wait for a correction
be sure it will work
try to test it
Thanks for the clarification. Was going through your other thread & I saw you mention this method, so I assumed you were teaching this method here. So this new method of your's, I guess revolves around your propriety S&R & trailing SL method.

Look forward to learning this method.

BTW, was analysing this method you have mentioned, accordingly my entry would have been on 30/11 at 1.5581 & short term trade would have ended on close 02/12 at 1.5598.

Thanks for the clarification. Was going through your other thread & I saw you mention this method, so I assumed you were teaching this method here. So this new method of your's, I guess revolves around your propriety S&R & trailing SL method.

Look forward to learning this method.

BTW, was analysing this method you have mentioned, accordingly my entry would have been on 30/11 at 1.5581 & short term trade would have ended on close 02/12 at 1.5598.
basically in share khan it was not there.if it is in gcimt4,then you can tell me .then i will try to set this system for viewers.from where you have taken these data