How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I wan't to add something here. Though I trade equities as well, and the discussion above on equities is helpful, I think this is the wrong thread for the same. Don't want to unnecessarily raise issues, but it would be easier if we start a new thread and share the link here..

cheers,

Now coming to Silver

I just noticed something in silver futures on MCX.. and i realized there is another way to play the uptrend in silver with safer bets.. current active contract is march expiry.. 4th of march.. next contract is may.. it is becoming more active now. .bid-ask is 20 bucks. which is fine.. front month itself has 10 bucks at most times..

the thing is.. the spread between march and may contracts has been continuously rising since the first of jan.. from 1100 odd to 1670 odd currently.. i think dts a fantastic way to trade long side on silver.. low margins due to calendar spread.. lower volatility and risks.. just that you would have to do with much larger lots to make good money.. somewhr like 6x your normal lot size to get similar gains as outright.. but might not be a bad bet... the only problem is this trade will no longer exist after a few days as march will expire and im sure the contract after may will hardly have any liquidity at all

Hi All,

Now we have MCX contracts available in metatrader for live trade
They have stopped demo instead are inviting live accounts for MCX trade.

Check this out from Broco.

http://www.marketcalls.in/metatrader/now-access-broco-trader-mcx-mt4-platform-for-25.html

Looks nice option

Regards
T2P
But why trade it on MT4.. why not just use ODIN and trade with a domestic broker.. the only advantage i would guess exists would be the presence of special types of orders.. like trailing stop.. or OCO types orders..

But why trade it on MT4.. why not just use ODIN and trade with a domestic broker.. the only advantage i would guess exists would be the presence of special types of orders.. like trailing stop.. or OCO types orders..
There current offer is $1 brokerage total ( buy and sell ) for any MCX contract... upto 31st march..

... looks interesting

how to use this utility for Amibroker...?....
Download Getbhavcopy downloader of Hemant ( Google it)

then download data after 7PM usually data come at this time EOD Free stuff always reach late:p

and enjoy the charts on ami

searching downloader for mcx any body have that ?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.