How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its based on historical data. Even in a bull market peak, when we start hitting PCR above 2, it wont sustain for more than 2 months. And now we are coming making lows from Dec/Jan, and this is a different situation, rather than seeing huge volatility after irrational exuberance after bull market peaks, we will not here as we came from making lows and instead we will see sideways to healthy correction in the markets like profit booking/churning of portfolios.

(Also, the situation in the market are different now, with lot of liquidity, high frequency trading, it could be different this time, lets wait and see if its going to be new this time)

Though we will be having three big events, like elections, budget and monetary policy in March, I think lot of the positive news is already discounted by market and giving room on upside. The upside I think for current month is around 5650 and for March about 5800, +/- 100 points.

Cheers!
For current month as said earlier we would see upside of 5650 and it did prove as resistance and we were close to it yesterday and today and we could not go past that. Even in the near term 5650 will be a first obstacle and only after we sustain for few days then only we can see 5800-5950.

For this months expiry it seems as if its going to be 5450-5400 (Looks like 5400 is attracting ;) the market than 5600). Only tomorrows closing will tell truth.

For march: In the earlier post I mentioned if rally continues 5800/5900 could be the top, now for that we need to sustain above 5650 for couple of days and achieve highs. On the downside for consolidation, 5400, then 5250-5150.

For march and beyond: The first support is 5400, then 5250-5150 has lot of support, lot of MA's, the falling trendline support of 13 months. So if we reach 5250-5150 it should used to buy for long term, like good stocks, or MF's, with 4850 as SL, below that we will fall back to bear market (we may see more pain in that scenario and we will start forming wave C, if we go below 4800). I feel we have entered a new bull market, the way it went up, the sentiment that was there in market, before and during that 45 days move, may be its a wave 1 of the new bull market/bigger wave, considering the sentiments.

Only time will tell.

Cheers!

Last edited:
thanx Amit for the explorations....

I have installed AMibroker....5.40...unregistered...

now plz tell me the procedure to create data base and portfolio....
free yahoo/google/nse EOD data is OK with me....

i am not very fast in picking softwares plz elaborate step by step...

i have already tried my bit...but wandering here n there...:)

myamit

thanx Amit for the explorations....

I have installed AMibroker....5.40...unregistered...

now plz tell me the procedure to create data base and portfolio....
free yahoo/google/nse EOD data is OK with me....

i am not very fast in picking softwares plz elaborate step by step...

i have already tried my bit...but wandering here n there...:)
Unregistered version will not allow you to save anything. Hence everytime you will need to start from scratch.

Anyway, do you use teamviewer or remote desktop or similar? Than I can configure by logging into your machine. This may be much faster than step by step instructions.

Again I'm not an Amibroker expert. I have done my bit of AFL progamming but there are lot of visual features that I've not tried. You may have to read thru help section should you wish to use them effectively. However to me AFL is the most important feature.

Regards,

Last edited:
Unregistered version will not allow you to save anything. Hence everytime you will need to start from scratch.

Anyway, do you use teamviewer or remote desktop or similar? Than I can configure by logging into your machine. This may be much faster than step by step instructions.

Again I'm not an Amibroker expert. I have done my bit of AFL progamming but there are lot of visual features that I've not tried. You may have to read thru help section should you wish to use them effectively. However to me AFL is the most important feature.

Regards,
which team viewer would work.?....angel broking guys use a team viewer,

so your Amibroker is paid one?...

Status
Not open for further replies.