i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was assuming you had a red and blue line as the tenken and kijun. I was also assuming the green line is the one on the far left being the chinkou. Can you post another chart up closer and make the lines a little more bolder?
ok sir as u say i am posting a chart but until and unless you explain me how to trade with the green and blue line how will i reserch sir!:(:( i am posting the chart in 2 min!! also sir i observed that the clouds change colour during each new trend!! like the cross each other !

Last edited:

observing the clouds cross each other when trend changes am i right sir??

e/u could possibly comming down to 1.4145 i think, for an uptrend it should break 1535 as recent high? but 1 hour chart shows the trend is up from august 10th!

Last edited:
i suspect that the ichimoku is showing possible uptrend but needs a correction to resume its uptrend according to the 4 hour chart!!and as well as rsi holding a lillte above 50 indicating a trend is forming! :p

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

These are nice!. Your red line is the tenken, the blue is the kijun, and the green the chinkou.
Once the chinkou crosses the candles, that is the signal to enter the direction is crossed.
The tenken is the leader or the quicker of the indicators between it and the kijun. Once it crosses, it is indicating either a trend change or at least the market has gone sideways.
The color the cloud is now is indicating there is a bullish bias, and the other color indicates a bearish bias. The wider the cloud, the stronger the bias.
The part where the kijun has leveled, and it is also level with the cloud is indicating a strong S. I would not think of going short until the bottom of the cloud is broken through.
After that, you need to go to higher TF's to confirm this market is going higher, or to confirm we are headed to 1.4145.
The RSI is around 50. This is the thing I don't like about it. Will it take it out, or curve up? If it takes it out, will it be convincing enough to take price with it?
The fact it has been in an uptrend since Aug. 10 is a nice observation, but it still does not say a lot. What could you tell me about future price action if the trend was up since Aug. 10, or up since yesterday, or up since May 10? Elliot Wave theorists can put a time value on a trend, among other things, but we won't go there.
I still would like to hear your reason why you believe the market is headed to 1.4145 based on what you see on this chart.

observing the clouds cross each other when trend changes am i right sir??

e/u could possibly comming down to 1.4145 i think, for an uptrend it should break 1535 as recent high? but 1 hour chart shows the trend is up from august 10th!

These are nice!. Your red line is the tenken, the blue is the kijun, and the green the chinkou.
Once the chinkou crosses the candles, that is the signal to enter the direction is crossed.
The tenken is the leader or the quicker of the indicators between it and the kijun. Once it crosses, it is indicating either a trend change or at least the market has gone sideways.
The color the cloud is now is indicating there is a bullish bias, and the other color indicates a bearish bias. The wider the cloud, the stronger the bias.
The part where the kijun has leveled, and it is also level with the cloud is indicating a strong S. I would not think of going short until the bottom of the cloud is broken through.
After that, you need to go to higher TF's to confirm this market is going higher, or to confirm we are headed to 1.4145.
The RSI is around 50. This is the thing I don't like about it. Will it take it out, or curve up? If it takes it out, will it be convincing enough to take price with it?
The fact it has been in an uptrend since Aug. 10 is a nice observation, but it still does not say a lot. What could you tell me about future price action if the trend was up since Aug. 10, or up since yesterday, or up since May 10? Elliot Wave theorists can put a time value on a trend, among other things, but we won't go there.
I still would like to hear your reason why you believe the market is headed to 1.4145 based on what you see on this chart.
thank you sir, yes sure! i believe that the market is going to 1.4145 i will post a chart 2 mintues sir!

i went to the doc today i am having ringing in my ears !THIS IS THE 4 HOUR CHART I HAVE DRAWNA TREND WHICH IS DOWN FROM 5TH JUNE AFTER HITTING 1.4695 I AM NOT ADDING THE MAY HIGH WHICH WAS ABOUT 1.4900. sir this chart has no indictor, just a simple chart. looking at the chart it gives a hint that the market is forming LOWERS tops from 5th june onward and is unalbe to break the trendline. if you look closely at my trendline the 27th june high and yesterday high have been touched the trendline but are unable to break it(even if the TL was broken)! i think e/u is moving in the form of descending triangle forming lower tops and by looking at the chart and yesterday's high it gives me the idea that the a correction to 1.4145 could possible occur before moving up again! the support is on 1.4100! this is just my stupid idea remember i am 6 months old i know i am wrong but it was just my idea !

4xpipcounter

That was the main thing I wanted to see was your reasoning behind your belief.
I know this is a demo trade, but the one thing you should do is practice using stops and TP's.

i went to the doc today i am having ringing in my ears !THIS IS THE 4 HOUR CHART I HAVE DRAWNA TREND WHICH IS DOWN FROM 5TH JUNE AFTER HITTING 1.4695 I AM NOT ADDING THE MAY HIGH WHICH WAS ABOUT 1.4900. sir this chart has no indictor, just a simple chart. looking at the chart it gives a hint that the market is forming LOWERS tops from 5th june onward and is unalbe to break the trendline. if you look closely at my trendline the 27th june high and yesterday high have been touched the trendline but are unable to break it(even if the TL was broken)! i think e/u is moving in the form of descending triangle forming lower tops and by looking at the chart and yesterday's high it gives me the idea that the a correction to 1.4145 could possible occur before moving up again! the support is on 1.4100! this is just my stupid idea remember i am 6 months old i know i am wrong but it was just my idea !

sir in ichimoku today the upper clouds have wandered and came up and crossed the candles, the candles are below the kijun, a 3 candle break above it could move the pair higher.Rsi holding just above 50 indicating a strong trend. tenken is sideways, overall the condition is choppy

Status
Not open for further replies.