i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjosedesi

You sure have gotten to know the lifestyle of India quickly after your years in San Jose.
How about my years in India? I have my life almost (but not exactly) split between North India, US and South India ... and in that order.
[ I realized a potential source of confusion ... my name (per offline emails) is also a nick name, a shortening of the full name, and is so prevalent in my life that almost no one knows my full name. ]

Last edited:
thank you! i started tolearn about the ichimoku indicator here is a chart - how does this indicator work? i see
1) blue line
2) red line
3) green line
4) orange clouds!

this indicator is very confusing it is not for new traders at all but still could you explain how does it work with S and R ?

2 hours since trying to understand ichimoku , the orange clouds acts as S & R,I DON'T KNOW HOW WILL IT BE HELP FULL TO ENTER A TRADE WHEN THE CANDLES HIT THE S1 OR S2! IN the green line i am observing that when it moves with the candles in the same pattern but it moves in already passed TF (time frame) looking at the live chart it tells that it is forming a triangle like structure above on the chart between 4-5th august the candles moves in the opposite direction! and when it is forming a reversed triangle 9-10th august the candles is in the same opposite direction! but i didnt get it how will it help to determine future price movement! THE RED line is moving with the candles its like forming trends it is similar to sma! i don't know about the blue line its like running between the candles in the midle of the charts.. Sir when you get time please explain in full about the ichomuku in simple english. american accent is way above my head when it come to explaining!i am intrested in it because you are using it with stoch i would like to learn it to! i am currently with 2 charts 1 on ichikomu and second with stoch,rsi and bb ! it would be greatly appreciated!

4xpipcounter

What I really meant by not taking my word for it is that after doing your own observations to develop a trading system that is catered to you, because you know personally it will work for you. We are only hear to help and to guide. There is also a thread in this forum devoted to the Bollinger Bands. You will also get lots of helpful information from that thread.
Maybe you can plot the 28.2 and 28.3 on your chart using different colors for their observation, and then observe how they work.

Sir in my bollinger band properties the period is set to 28 and deviations is set to 2 , should i change the deviations to 3? like u said!:confused: because it truly measures the market! i know i know i should not take your words for it but still it it better to set to 3?

4xpipcounter

One of the things you could do is Google search kumotrader. I don't want to get in trouble with discussing other sites or forums, but it is outstanding. There is also an excellent thread on the ichmoku on this forum.

One of the things I mentioned about the cloud is that it is equilibrium. When price wanders too far away from it, there will always be a gravitational pull back to it. It seems on your chart that is what's happening now. It seems in taking just a cursory glance that the downtrend will continue or has continued for awhile.
I can't see the lines, because price action is too far away. You need to hit the + button a few times so it makes it easier to see. Also make the lines thicker, or change the color of the background. The blue and red travel together. Look at the current level. The one on top is the tenken and the one on the bottom is the kijun. Just on this TF, initial support will be the tenken, and the next support will be the kijun, and then the top of the cloud. Because price action is so high above the cloud, it should contain price action, at least temporarily. I don't know the exact market conditions relative to the other TF's, but the kijun could also be containment.
The green line to the left is the chinkou. It is plotted 26 candles ( Based on the belief that a complete cycle is 26 candles.) back at the exact current price. Notice when the chinkou crossed on top of the candles. That was a signal to go long.
Basically, all 5 elements of the ichimoku cloud are S&R's and all relative to making an intelligent trading decision. Again, I suggest personal study and observation. I can tell you that the ichimoku is the cornerstone to my methodology.

E=saiftauheed;578979]thank you! i started tolearn about the ichimoku indicator here is a chart - how does this indicator work? i see
1) blue line
2) red line
3) green line
4) orange clouds!

this indicator is very confusing it is not for new traders at all but still could you explain how does it work with S and R ?
[/QUOTE]

4xpipcounter

It will take much longer than 2 hours to understand ichimoku.
I was introduced to it in 2007. I put intense study into it for 6 months. It does not just happen.
Study and observation. Lots of it.
Again, the chinkou is forming the exact shape of price action, because it is the price plotted 26 candles back.
There are no S1's or S2's with the ichimoku as per se.
There's a lot of stuff I would just repeat, so read the thread in this forum on the ichimoku, go to kumotrader. Also keep in mind when price ranges too far above or under the cloud, it will gravitate back to it.

2 hours since trying to understand ichimoku , the orange clouds acts as S & R,I DON'T KNOW HOW WILL IT BE HELP FULL TO ENTER A TRADE WHEN THE CANDLES HIT THE S1 OR S2! IN the green line i am observing that when it moves with the candles in the same pattern but it moves in already passed TF (time frame) looking at the live chart it tells that it is forming a triangle like structure above on the chart between 4-5th august the candles moves in the opposite direction! and when it is forming a reversed triangle 9-10th august the candles is in the same opposite direction! but i didnt get it how will it help to determine future price movement! THE RED line is moving with the candles its like forming trends it is similar to sma! i don't know about the blue line its like running between the candles in the midle of the charts.. Sir when you get time please explain in full about the ichomuku in simple english. american accent is way above my head when it come to explaining!i am intrested in it because you are using it with stoch i would like to learn it to! i am currently with 2 charts 1 on ichikomu and second with stoch,rsi and bb ! it would be greatly appreciated!

It will take much longer than 2 hours to understand ichimoku.
I was introduced to it in 2007. I put intense study into it for 6 months. It does not just happen.
Study and observation. Lots of it.
Again, the chinkou is forming the exact shape of price action, because it is the price plotted 26 candles back.
There are no S1's or S2's with the ichimoku as per se.
There's a lot of stuff I would just repeat, so read the thread in this forum on the ichimoku, go to kumotrader. Also keep in mind when price ranges too far above or under the cloud, it will gravitate back to it.
sir in kumo - trader couldn't understand at all, and there are only few posts?i think if you only will explain me then it would be better because you clear off the direct doubt and confusion, if you don't mind or have any problem!!:) what ever i know about forex in general i have learnt it from the internet! now all the T.A even the name i have known by you. even if i face even a similar doubt i post it here hoping for your kind reply you have helped me a lot and many other people ! no one else will bother to even type it here ! sir here is a different chart of ichomuku ! i will keep in mind that there will always be a gravitational pullback to the clouds whenever the price falls TO high/low from the candles! the red line is for the trend line whenever it is changing direction a new trend might be possible! about the blue line i figured it out that IF THE PRICES ARE ABOVE THE BLUE LINE IT COULD BE POSSIBLE TO MOVE EVEN HIGHER !! sir but the i couldn't understand how the green line and clouds work????? except about the pullback!

4xpipcounter

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was talking his actual site, not the forum.

I added my chart, because it is easier for me, now that I know you got the hourly up for the EUR/USD.
First, we know by looking at the 4-hour and daily this market is in an uptrend. The correction took place because of what we see on the hourly. Now, the cloud has risen to meet up with price action, and then scared the candle back in the UP.
I had a short that I closed about an hour ago on the EUR/CHF. It's price action looks similar to the EUR/USD. Even though I had a nice gain on my trade, it had this same look. Price went shooting UP, then almost went east in the correction. What we are weighting out here is price action in lieu of the cloud, and with what is says on other TF's.
Take a look at your daily chart. What it is showing is if price closes the day at current price, it will get squeezed out of the top of the cloud. Getting squeezed is not the same as the candle just taking the top out, but it is still a bullish indication.
Also, the current struggle price action is having is indicative of what is going on with the 15-min chart, so take a look at it. The price has been under the cloud for quite a few candles, so the bottom of the cloud becomes fresh R. What I am saying is all TF's tell a story. This is why we do not use on TF to determine an entry into the market.
Go to the weekly and monthly and you will see the candles are resting safely on top of the clouds, but not ranging too far from it. The monthly is even showing how price went sideways since popping out of the cloud. That also is a very bullish indication.
As I was writing this, the 15-min candle pushed its way through the bottom of the cloud, then found its way to the top, where it is currently struggling.

sir in kumo - trader couldn't understand at all, and there are only few posts?i think if you only will explain me then it would be better because you clear off the direct doubt and confusion, if you don't mind or have any problem!!:) what ever i know about forex in general i have learnt it from the internet! now all the T.A even the name i have known by you. even if i face even a similar doubt i post it here hoping for your kind reply you have helped me a lot and many other people ! no one else will bother to even type it here ! sir here is a different chart of ichomuku ! i will keep in mind that there will always be a gravitational pullback to the clouds whenever the price falls TO high/low from the candles! the red line is for the trend line whenever it is changing direction a new trend might be possible! about the blue line i figured it out that IF THE PRICES ARE ABOVE THE BLUE LINE IT COULD BE POSSIBLE TO MOVE EVEN HIGHER !! sir but the i couldn't understand how the green line and clouds work????? except about the pullback!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was talking his actual site, not the forum.

I added my chart, because it is easier for me, now that I know you got the hourly up for the EUR/USD.
First, we know by looking at the 4-hour and daily this market is in an uptrend. The correction took place because of what we see on the hourly. Now, the cloud has risen to meet up with price action, and then scared the candle back in the UP.
I had a short that I closed about an hour ago on the EUR/CHF. It's price action looks similar to the EUR/USD. Even though I had a nice gain on my trade, it had this same look. Price went shooting UP, then almost went east in the correction. What we are weighting out here is price action in lieu of the cloud, and with what is says on other TF's.
Take a look at your daily chart. What it is showing is if price closes the day at current price, it will get squeezed out of the top of the cloud. Getting squeezed is not the same as the candle just taking the top out, but it is still a bullish indication.
Also, the current struggle price action is having is indicative of what is going on with the 15-min chart, so take a look at it. The price has been under the cloud for quite a few candles, so the bottom of the cloud becomes fresh R. What I am saying is all TF's tell a story. This is why we do not use on TF to determine an entry into the market.
Go to the weekly and monthly and you will see the candles are resting safely on top of the clouds, but not ranging too far from it. The monthly is even showing how price went sideways since popping out of the cloud. That also is a very bullish indication.
As I was writing this, the 15-min candle pushed its way through the bottom of the cloud, then found its way to the top, where it is currently struggling.
YES sir every time frame is telling a different story each and every time frame for ichimoku is different in each time frame which is confusing me and again i come backto the question about which time frame to use for day trading! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.