i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you post a chart, so we see what a false signal is.

My charts were showing a move to 1.4410 and then towards 1.4500, as per my Weekly Forecast. So far the peak has been 1.4475.
sir when euro hit 1.431 i could see the BB indicating sell rsi indicating a sell as well as stoch indicating a sell, i don't see the concept i am posting the chart please correct me

4xpipcounter

I'm not sure I know what you are saying when you say the BB indicated a sell.
At your level is was sitting on the mean on the daily. It did hit the top on the 4-hour, but just because it hit the top, it does not indicate a sell.

The RSI actually showed a buy on the hourly, because he peaked over the 70 line, which usually means a powerful move in the same direction. On the weekly is showed hitting the mean, then tilting north.

sir when euro hit 1.431 i could see the BB indicating sell rsi indicating a sell as well as stoch indicating a sell, i don't see the concept i am posting the chart please correct me

I'm not sure I know what you are saying when you say the BB indicated a sell.
At your level is was sitting on the mean on the daily. It did hit the top on the 4-hour, but just because it hit the top, it does not indicate a sell.

The RSI actually showed a buy on the hourly, because he peaked over the 70 line, which usually means a powerful move in the same direction. On the weekly is showed hitting the mean, then tilting north.
Sir on 1 hour chart, sir what i read in babypips that if a candles breaks above the upper bollinger band then it should be a sell and if it breaks the lower band it should be a buy ? then how does BB work? :( sir on hourly chart rsi showed over 70 that means we should sell it :( i am all wrong :(

sir if rsi peaked over 70 it should show overbought condition and should come down. i didnt know that if it crossed 70 it will go more up!! and the stoch should above 85 so i though that it is a sell! :(

can you please clarify this large stupid doubt ofminesabout rsi above 70 it is a buy or sell and for 30? about BB breaking the upper candle and stoch. IT WOULD BE GREATELY APPRECIATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.