i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Eagle, this has been a really strange week for me. I have been under the weather big time all week. I didn't say nothing, because all the caring and wonderful people come around with their remedies, there kind words of get well, and blah blah blah. And then, a whole thread gets sidetracked just because I'm not feeling well. (LOL, just dawned on me. I was talking about falling off the face of the earth in my previous post. For now, I feel like it. Keep reading. I'm just trying to add some cheer.)
So, the deal was that I was planning on being on the road this week and planning on limited screen time. I've been on my S&R's a lot this week, because I've been using them to trade with, because of my original anticipation. So, all my trades have been hit-n-run.
I am glad to hear you nailed the Nifty puppy, and the other puppy is showing you affection. Mine is wrapped around me like a scarf.

Hi Paul
It took nearly hour and half reading your, Saif's and others' posts in this thread. Whew! Was tiring but worth it :)

I will pass commenting on all the trading talk, and come to the interesting bit: The choice between your Tucky boy and your wife.

A similar sort of choice I made today. Last night my calculations told me Nifty would go downstream first thing in the morning toward 4848. So I shorted at the opening bell. It did reach that figure. I covered at my pleasure. I was feeling like a kid in a toy shop. Anything I could pick and run. One of those days when everything falls into place. And what I chose to do instead? I shut the computer down, and went to play with 3 weeks old daughter of my maid's cow. She looked at me with curious eyes, her mum with suspicious. I caressed her back, her ears. I kissed her forehead. And in no time she was prancing about. And then soon her wet little snout was poking in my armpits, was on my shoulder, and her tongue licking my ear.
That was my best trade of the day. Of the year, if I daresay.

4xpipcounter

Ichi gets you hooked once you understand it.
As you know, I rejected it when I first looked at it. I'm glad I opened up to it.

Saif
I see you use BB. If you want to trade stocks they are OK. But in case of forex, I am afraid they are nowhere compared to Ichimoku. Learn it. And you won't regret it. Like all things Japanese it is a simple but an elegant system. And, please if you can, learn it on your own. The Net is full of all the information you need on it. It took me less than three days to figure it out. I hope you would do it in two! :)

Saif, what I meant was to base your trading decisions on your methodology, but always feel free to ask questions and look at and consider other views, as they could be a future implementation for you.
The reason you don't want to get caught up in making a TP, trade, or whatever just because a respected trader may say so is because you will get caught in a trap:
1. You will start leaving the principles of your own methodology. If it has proven successful for you, then you don't want to divert from it, only search for ways to improve on it, but never implement anything as part of it until thorough investigation and proof of that part has been made.
2. No matter who the trader is, they are human. They make mistakes. We all have enough to handle with our personal mistakes, rather than taking on the burden of others' mistakes.
3. It is also a proven fact that you will never be able to trade someone else's signals the same way the individual can.
4. That trader may change his view in the middle of the stream. He has a winning trade, and you are looking at a potential disaster.
5. Semantics and proper interpretation is so necessary in trader others' signals. I've worked with a few people in trading the signals of "The Great One", Max McKegg. He is, IMO, the most highly touted and respect signal provider in the industry. Yet, unless people really learn a methodology in trading his signals, they are in trouble, in spite of him being one of the very best in the industry.

In essence, there has to be (key phrase) a methodology involved with trading someone else's signals.
Here's another huge catch. What if the one you are following falls off the side of the earth, whether by death, retirement, or forced retirement. If we ever go blind, as an example, our trading careers are cooked. If something were to happen to my fingers or hands, I will be in this forum anymore.
I'm attempting to draw all the possible scenarios why it is not a good thing to be dependent on someone else, but is okay to use them throughout a mentoring process.
Hello sir thank you for your reply! but Mr eagle just said something in the previous post which let me completely down now!,mr Eagle I am very Dissapointed I wasted all my timeon BB,RSI and stoch :( I am sure you don't know that i wanted to trade in forex and not stocks, I was planning to trade on my own(BB,RSI,STOCH) and not based on other' signal but i don't want to use these now!!! Mr eagle just said in "stocks they are OK. But in case of forex, I am afraid they are nowhere compared to Ichimoku."! and for his last para i think you really is annoyed by all the question that i ask! i am newbie sir! these doubts come so i post it,I do not mean to give you a headache I will learn it from the internet. that is ok! It may take me more than a month to learn "ichimoku" but i will do it!

Saif
I see you use BB. If you want to trade stocks they are OK. But in case of forex, I am afraid they are nowhere compared to Ichimoku. Learn it. And you won't regret it. Like all things Japanese it is a simple but an elegant system. And, please if you can, learn it on your own. The Net is full of all the information you need on it. It took me less than three days to figure it out. I hope you would do it in two! :)

Mr eagle, I am so very much dissapointed,:( I had this point before of learning ichimoku because pro traders use it but you know sir It was just so confusing the blue,green.red and the clouds thing to determine where is the market going! I had this doubt before of leaving BB,RSI,STOCH but i didn't by your comment i am fully assured that i wasted my 13 hours daily on BB,RSI AND STOCH! i regret it! I am angry on myself, I will not even look at these indicators anymore!:( I was happy with BB because all trades were going to the right way!Ithink it was because of the sideways market helping Ob/OS condition ! I wasted more than a month on this! i was even planning to go live from monday with the help of these 3 indicators but never now!Now i think sir please don't get annoyed my by doubts! i know it took you 1 and a half hour to read ! its strange you read it all thought! but i am very new and these doubts just randomly come into my mind! i don't mean to give anyone a headache, i will learn on my own! Mr paul has been a great person to show his kindness and help but i understand its really hard for peoplel ike you to clear all these stupid doubts! I will learn ichimoku 1 day and come back and tell you!!

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Oooh boooy. Now, I got to play referee.

Saif, if you were here I would get Tucker to nibble on your toes (LOL, I better be quiet. You got a doberman.). Did I not say in previous posts you have to stand by your methodology? Has it proven successful for you to this point? If the answer is "yes", then stop looking over the fence. In this business there has to be a balance between being open-minded and close minded. Stay open-minded to new ideas. Stay close-minded to anyone that is going to mess with what you have established to this point.
I dare anyone to tell me any part of my methodology is wrong or does not work. An immediate metamorphosis takes place. I go from the nice little Tucker to your doberman with teeth showing.
OTOH, I don't even consider the Williams oscillator as part of my methodology. But, is someone says, "Hey, check this out given this situation using the Williams oscillator. I'm all ears ("Ears--I'm still thinking of your doberman.). Don't forget, I got the idea for my S&R's from a loser in the industry. Yet, "The Great One", Max McKegg will never get me to change any part of my methodology.
Moral of the story. Eagle is a high flier, and I'm an okay trader (Okay, above average.), but you still have to ignore both of us if it means dumping what has brought you success to this point.
(Now, I can't shut up.) View it like this. You become married to your methodology. As much as I love Tucker, I dare anything to come between my wife and I (I'm serious now.). Yet, there are still things my wife and I work on for a better marriage. Also, I have eyes for no other. That's the way a trader has to be. Eyes for no other, but stay open to new ideas to improve upon what you have .
(Still rolling.) You never make wholesale changes to your methodology, but as changes evolve, there could come a time you won't even notice what you started with 5 years from now.
So, QUIT BEING DISAPPOINTED rrrrgh.

Hello sir thank you for your reply! but Mr eagle just said something in the previous post which let me completely down now!,mr Eagle I am very Dissapointed I wasted all my timeon BB,RSI and stoch :( I am sure you don't know that i wanted to trade in forex and not stocks, I was planning to trade on my own(BB,RSI,STOCH) and not based on other' signal but i don't want to use these now!!! Mr eagle just said in "stocks they are OK. But in case of forex, I am afraid they are nowhere compared to Ichimoku."! and for his last para i think you really is annoyed by all the question that i ask! i am newbie sir! these doubts come so i post it,I do not mean to give you a headache I will learn it from the internet. that is ok! It may take me more than a month to learn "ichimoku" but i will do it!

Mr eagle, I am so very much dissapointed,:( I had this point before of learning ichimoku because pro traders use it but you know sir It was just so confusing the blue,green.red and the clouds thing to determine where is the market going! I had this doubt before of leaving BB,RSI,STOCH but i didn't by your comment i am fully assured that i wasted my 13 hours daily on BB,RSI AND STOCH! i regret it! I am angry on myself, I will not even look at these indicators anymore!:( I was happy with BB because all trades were going to the right way!Ithink it was because of the sideways market helping Ob/OS condition ! I wasted more than a month on this! i was even planning to go live from monday with the help of these 3 indicators but never now!Now i think sir please don't get annoyed my by doubts! i know it took you 1 and a half hour to read ! its strange you read it all thought! but i am very new and these doubts just randomly come into my mind! i don't mean to give anyone a headache, i will learn on my own! Mr paul has been a great person to show his kindness and help but i understand its really hard for peoplel ike you to clear all these stupid doubts! I will learn ichimoku 1 day and come back and tell you!!
mr eagle can you also tell me a website where i can learn ichimoku ?

EagleOne

... I will learn ichimoku 1 day and come back and tell you!!
Saif, you know, I live among birds, trees and animals. I have yet to see any of them postponing doing what can be done NOW!

Only we, the humans, are so dumb to say 'I learn it 1 day'. Believe me, that 'one' day will never come. Because that 'one' day is today! Right now! Got it?

4xpipcounter

Mr eagle, I am so very much dissapointed,:( I had this point before of learning ichimoku because pro traders use it but you know sir It was just so confusing the blue,green.red and the clouds thing to determine where is the market going! I had this doubt before of leaving BB,RSI,STOCH but i didn't by your comment i am fully assured that i wasted my 13 hours daily on BB,RSI AND STOCH! i regret it! I am angry on myself, I will not even look at these indicators anymore!:( I was happy with BB because all trades were going to the right way!Ithink it was because of the sideways market helping Ob/OS condition ! I wasted more than a month on this! i was even planning to go live from monday with the help of these 3 indicators but never now!Now i think sir please don't get annoyed my by doubts! i know it took you 1 and a half hour to read ! its strange you read it all thought! but i am very new and these doubts just randomly come into my mind! i don't mean to give anyone a headache, i will learn on my own! Mr paul has been a great person to show his kindness and help but i understand its really hard for peoplel ike you to clear all these stupid doubts! I will learn ichimoku 1 day and come back and tell you
Saif, the comment does not make sense. If BB shows the trades are going the right way, then I have 3 questions:
1. Why are you angry?
2. How did you waste 13 hours per day?
3. Why are you not going to look at it anymore?

EagleOne

God damn, Paul! Screw trading, man! It ain't worth the chip of a finger nail! Get yourself fixed, you hear me? Health is the only wealth! :)

It's kinda late. Got to hit the sack. Goodnight.

Eagle, this has been a really strange week for me. I have been under the weather big time all week. I didn't say nothing, because all the caring and wonderful people come around with their remedies, there kind words of get well, and blah blah blah. And then, a whole thread gets sidetracked just because I'm not feeling well. (LOL, just dawned on me. I was talking about falling off the face of the earth in my previous post. For now, I feel like it. Keep reading. I'm just trying to add some cheer.)
So, the deal was that I was planning on being on the road this week and planning on limited screen time. I've been on my S&R's a lot this week, because I've been using them to trade with, because of my original anticipation. So, all my trades have been hit-n-run.
I am glad to hear you nailed the Nifty puppy, and the other puppy is showing you affection. Mine is wrapped around me like a scarf.

Saif, the comment does not make sense. If BB shows the trades are going the right way, then I have 3 questions:
1. Why are you angry?
2. How did you waste 13 hours per day?
3. Why are you not going to look at it anymore?
Thank you sir for all your support, I am angry because i wasted my time on these indicators that only "WORK WHEN THE MARKET IS SIDEWAYS", and that is why i am winning i was "looking at buy when OS, Sell at OB" It will not work when the market is trending, I am so stupid! everyday i was testing live these indicators for 13 live hours which i feel is of no use after mr eagle comment! I know you are trying to encourage me but you also use the ichimoku ,because it is a superior indicator much more better than BB , it works best for every professional ! i am not going to look at it anymore because it will not help me when the market will trend in a particualr direction! I want Tomy to bite me now(my dog) :( I lost a trade yesterday when i bought gbp/usd because i was hoping for it to come up being oversold ! all the 3 indicators where saying oversold but you already knew it was going down to 1.6264. my system(BB,RSI,STOCH) is A WASTE , it will work only during when market is sideways! i am very dissapointed! :( :( Mr eagle just totally blew me off with his comment,!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.