i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saif, do you understand 90% of everyone that enters the markets bankrupt their accounts, or at the least are in arrears? Consistent equity growth is a winner in this arena.

Don't judge my forecasting in determining if you are winning. You will discourage the good you have already accomplished.
Let me say something else without sounding like an ego maniac. You can look anywhere on the internet you wish, and you will not find anyone (Best of my knowledge.) that tracks the quantity of markets I do with the level of accuracy. I even apply my methodology to the weather. What I'm saying is that does not make other traders and forecasters losers. Everyone's approach to the market is different.

Here's another nugget. Let's say you never are able to forecast the markets in advance. But, the one thing you can do is simply enter a trade and almost everyone of them end in the positive. Does it matter you can't forecast

Here's a fact: I got a friend in the UK who is an institutional trader. You have to have $250,000 before he will touch your account. He makes 20 trades a day and 17 win. Yet, if you ask him where the EUR/USD will be tomorrow, he could not tell you. I will never say my friend is not a winner.

Thank you sir !! you are absolutely right !! I just got a little loose of confidence yesterday!!

Sir have you seen a bigger 1 hour Bearish candle -- ?? LOL I don't know why this happened but i am waiting for more candles to be clear RSI and stoch not indicating oversold! what do you think sir?

4xpipcounter

Consolidative patterns means huge breakouts are coming. The market had to move just because of ending the week with any appreciable high-low.
EUR/USD has not made it to 1.4320 yet. As opposed to 1.4249, that is probably the new containment level for the week.

Thank you sir !! you are absolutely right !! I just got a little loose of confidence yesterday!!

Sir have you seen a bigger 1 hour Bearish candle -- ?? LOL I don't know why this happened but i am waiting for more candles to be clear RSI and stoch not indicating oversold! what do you think sir?

thank you sir I was thinking that the euro/usd might go up but now at this level anything could happen! I didn't trade today though I predicted some scalping which was right ! but there was No clear signal or indication! I lost a trade yesterday on gbp/usd when i bought it for 1.6375( THE CHART I POSTED YESTERDAY WITH MY BUY POINT) Both the indicator were showing oversold at that point but then it didn't go up but started a consolidation pattern and went down!! I think both the pairs are going down now!! I feel that the gbp/usd downtrend has started and same goes for eur/usd!

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

It was the first exception to my S&R's this week. I posted it in my thread.
The pair hit my containment level as posted in my Weekly Forecast at 1.6264.

thank you sir I was thinking that the euro/usd might go up but now at this level anything could happen! I didn't trade today though I predicted some scalping which was right ! but there was No clear signal or indication! I lost a trade yesterday on gbp/usd when i bought it for 1.6375( THE CHART I POSTED YESTERDAY WITH MY BUY POINT) Both the indicator were showing oversold at that point but then it didn't go up but started a consolidation pattern and went down!!

Ok sir i will be going live from monday :) without your help i would have not been able to understand anything what i am able to today, I greatly appreciate ALL your help and patience that you showed thank you sir! :) Being a professional expert trader for 7 years and taking out time to help newbie's like me! It shows the great kindness you have. thank you again!!

Last edited:

EagleOne

Hi Paul
It took nearly hour and half reading your, Saif's and others' posts in this thread. Whew! Was tiring but worth it :)

I will pass commenting on all the trading talk, and come to the interesting bit: The choice between your Tucky boy and your wife.

A similar sort of choice I made today. Last night my calculations told me Nifty would go downstream first thing in the morning toward 4848. So I shorted at the opening bell. It did reach that figure. I covered at my pleasure. I was feeling like a kid in a toy shop. Anything I could pick and run. One of those days when everything falls into place. And what I chose to do instead? I shut the computer down, and went to play with 3 weeks old daughter of my maid's cow. She looked at me with curious eyes, her mum with suspicious. I caressed her back, her ears. I kissed her forehead. And in no time she was prancing about. And then soon her wet little snout was poking in my armpits, was on my shoulder, and her tongue licking my ear.
That was my best trade of the day. Of the year, if I daresay.

EagleOne

Saif
I see you use BB. If you want to trade stocks they are OK. But in case of forex, I am afraid they are nowhere compared to Ichimoku. Learn it. And you won't regret it. Like all things Japanese it is a simple but an elegant system. And, please if you can, learn it on your own. The Net is full of all the information you need on it. It took me less than three days to figure it out. I hope you would do it in two! :)

4xpipcounter

Saif, what I meant was to base your trading decisions on your methodology, but always feel free to ask questions and look at and consider other views, as they could be a future implementation for you.
The reason you don't want to get caught up in making a TP, trade, or whatever just because a respected trader may say so is because you will get caught in a trap:
1. You will start leaving the principles of your own methodology. If it has proven successful for you, then you don't want to divert from it, only search for ways to improve on it, but never implement anything as part of it until thorough investigation and proof of that part has been made.
2. No matter who the trader is, they are human. They make mistakes. We all have enough to handle with our personal mistakes, rather than taking on the burden of others' mistakes.
3. It is also a proven fact that you will never be able to trade someone else's signals the same way the individual can.
4. That trader may change his view in the middle of the stream. He has a winning trade, and you are looking at a potential disaster.
5. Semantics and proper interpretation is so necessary in trader others' signals. I've worked with a few people in trading the signals of "The Great One", Max McKegg. He is, IMO, the most highly touted and respect signal provider in the industry. Yet, unless people really learn a methodology in trading his signals, they are in trouble, in spite of him being one of the very best in the industry.

In essence, there has to be (key phrase) a methodology involved with trading someone else's signals.
Here's another huge catch. What if the one you are following falls off the side of the earth, whether by death, retirement, or forced retirement. If we ever go blind, as an example, our trading careers are cooked. If something were to happen to my fingers or hands, I will be in this forum anymore.
I'm attempting to draw all the possible scenarios why it is not a good thing to be dependent on someone else, but is okay to use them throughout a mentoring process.

Ok sir i will be going live from monday :) without your help i would have not been able to understand anything what i am able to today, I greatly appreciate ALL your help and patience that you showed thank you sir! :) Being a professional expert trader for 7 years and taking out time to help newbie's like me! It shows the great kindness you have. thank you again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.