i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

mr eagle can you also tell me a website where i can learn ichimoku ?
I am making an effort to be calm, saif. Believe me!
You could have tried googling 'ichimoku' instead of asking!

And, hey, don't worry. You can ask anything without fear of offending any of us - least of all me. The only condition is, you won't try to be smartpants as many of the TJ members do. If you remain honest, I will have all the time for you.

I am making an effort to be calm, saif. Believe me!
You could have tried googling 'ichimoku' instead of asking!

And, hey, don't worry. You can ask anything without fear of offending any of us - least of all me. The only condition is, you won't try to be smartpants as many of the TJ members do. If you remain honest, I will have all the time for you.
-0-

Last edited:

EagleOne

Saif
Do yourself a favor. Shut everything down. Say a 'thank you' prayer to God, give a hug to your Tommy. and go to sleep. That will be the best trade right now.

Good night.

Oooh boooy. Now, I got to play referee.

Saif, if you were here I would get Tucker to nibble on your toes (LOL, I better be quiet. You got a doberman.). Did I not say in previous posts you have to stand by your methodology? Has it proven successful for you to this point? If the answer is "yes", then stop looking over the fence. In this business there has to be a balance between being open-minded and close minded. Stay open-minded to new ideas. Stay close-minded to anyone that is going to mess with what you have established to this point.
I dare anyone to tell me any part of my methodology is wrong or does not work. An immediate metamorphosis takes place. I go from the nice little Tucker to your doberman with teeth showing.
OTOH, I don't even consider the Williams oscillator as part of my methodology. But, is someone says, "Hey, check this out given this situation using the Williams oscillator. I'm all ears ("Ears--I'm still thinking of your doberman.). Don't forget, I got the idea for my S&R's from a loser in the industry. Yet, "The Great One", Max McKegg will never get me to change any part of my methodology.
Moral of the story. Eagle is a high flier, and I'm an okay trader (Okay, above average.), but you still have to ignore both of us if it means dumping what has brought you success to this point.
(Now, I can't shut up.) View it like this. You become married to your methodology. As much as I love Tucker, I dare anything to come between my wife and I (I'm serious now.). Yet, there are still things my wife and I work on for a better marriage. Also, I have eyes for no other. That's the way a trader has to be. Eyes for no other, but stay open to new ideas to improve upon what you have .
(Still rolling.) You never make wholesale changes to your methodology, but as changes evolve, there could come a time you won't even notice what you started with 5 years from now.
So, QUIT BEING DISAPPOINTED rrrrgh.
SIR THANKS YOU, I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT. YOU BRING BACK THE LOST SPIRIT TO TRADE!!YOU REALLY BRING BACK THAT INTERNAL CONFIDENCE, MY DOBERMAN IS VERY FRIENDLY . HE IS VERY WELL BEHAVED LIKE TUCKER! :)OK I AM GETTING IT BACK BUT I LOST A TRADE ON GBP/USD YESTERDAY ON DOWN TRENDING !!AND MY MAIN POINT IS SIR BOLLINGER BANDS WITH TRENDING MARKETS! DOES IT WORK! SHOULD I FOCUS ON ICHIMOKU because it is superior and i won't regret it?!!

4xpipcounter

Bottom line, you have to do what is best for you. If you make the switch to ichimoku, then that is fine.
There is an excellent thread on this site for ichimoku, and I've used it for 3+ years. Eagle also has some experience with it. There is plenty of learning material.
I also mentioned this before. The learning in trading never ends. There are no degrees. You just keep improving. That's exactly how I feel about myself. I feel I am always in the learning mode to better myself. In sharing my experiences, I learn, because I get to talk about it.

SIR THANKS YOU, I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT. YOU BRING BACK THE LOST SPIRIT TO TRADE!!YOU REALLY BRING BACK THAT INTERNAL CONFIDENCE, MY DOBERMAN IS VERY FRIENDLY . HE IS VERY WELL BEHAVED LIKE TUCKER! :)OK I AM GETTING IT BACK BUT I LOST A TRADE ON GBP/USD YESTERDAY ON DOWN TRENDING !!AND MY MAIN POINT IS SIR BOLLINGER BANDS WITH TRENDING MARKETS! DOES IT WORK! SHOULD I FOCUS ON ICHIMOKU because it is superior and i won't regret it?!!

sanjosedesi

Wasting time ... is a very subjective phrase.

Saif you are looking for something which will work tomorrow, rather something which will work yesterday. With that approach, yes many learnings will look like wasting time. However, as many have pointed out, if you take a 1 year, 3 year or 7 year outlook, all these learnings, switches will look like time invested. We are all not made the same, our perspectives of markets are not the same, our risk management is not the same, our experience is not the same, our working hours are not the same (even if working during the same time as shown by clock, one might be working in night and the other during day) ... and there could be many many other differences, so how can we expect the same magic formula to work for everyone? Even the experts who developed these indicators did not create fixed indicators like 26, 9, 52 settings ... they allowed us to customize them because they realized that there was a need to do so. If an indicator could tell us 100% when to enter and exit the markets, everyone will enter and exit the market at the same time making millions and millions everyday !! No new indicators needed, no new softwares needed. It will be like Vegas, but everyone winning. That ain't real life. What we have to do is to use the common knowledge and our insights to make profits and towards that end, all effort spent is time invested not time wasted.

[ADD] The question is whether you invest your money before you invest the time, or after you invest the time !! I am sorry to repeat it again, and sorry I have not read all your posts so I might be wrong, but it looks like you want to invest the money before investing the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.